Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:20 PM

Re: Nudist Camp

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ha!
Touché
Dodgy when the wind blows the strategically placed towels up though.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I haven't but I wouldn't rule it out. I see it as the next step after the hotel balcony.
HAHAHAH funny Longdogs.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 10:45 AM

Now errr no.
Years ago on warm beaches topless yes.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 12:07 PM

You can always spot the most popular guy on a nudist beach. He is the one carrying two coffees and fourteen donuts.

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 12:14 PM

Like the story of Wonder Woman lying naked on a hotel balcony. Superman had the balcony above and he looked down at the beautiful sight of Wonder Women below.
He thought now is my chance, so he jumped of his balcony hoping to land on Wonder Women
He had the shock of his life when he found he Invisible Man had got there first
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-01-2019, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Like the story of Wonder Woman lying naked on a hotel balcony. Superman had the balcony above and he looked down at the beautiful sight of Wonder Women below.
He thought now is my chance, so he jumped of his balcony hoping to land on Wonder Women
He had the shock of his life when he found he Invisible Man had got there first

Sounds like you are feeling better today RS.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 01:03 PM

I spent a week at a nudist colony once. It was really hard for the first couple of days.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 01:16 PM

I have come across them by mistake.
There is a nudist beach on the Isle of Wight, and a few in Dorset.
Not my scene, although I sometimes go topless in my garden.

The first time I came across one, I was quite shocked, I was a young teenager, and I never thought about what happens when people get older.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 01:33 PM

Our family was a member of a nudist club called ‘Fiveacres’ near Watford for four years when our son was between four and eight years old. We all liked going there. In reality there was nothing to worry about. All sorts of ages were present. Not many members were startlingly good looking. It felt very pleasant to swim in the pool without any restrictive clothing. There were absolutely no signs of misconduct of any kind. It was a case of no big deal.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Dodgy when the wind blows the strategically placed towels up though.

Personally if I was to attend a nudist beach, I would worry about abrasion burns on my love muscle as I walk around showing off

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top