Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 01:16 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Hope you are all bright eyed and bushy this lovely bracing day!

I am doing a raid on Sainsbury's at 7:00am - need to restock on things like lentils, barley, split peas etc., and some cleaning products. By the time I have brought them home - the farm shop will be open - so i can stock up on fresh vegs - then I can indulge in some serious soup making!

Have a lovely day, stay warm, keep safe.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 02:07 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Heck, you're early!

Or am I late? Probably, that's the story of my life
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 06:04 AM

Hi

Up early this Morning ST, or late last night?

My Internet is working, but not my landline.

Weird or what?

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 07:58 AM

Morning all.

It's absolutely freezing here.
I'm feeling upset as I had my ears syringed yesterday and I think I now have an infection and I can't hear a thing. What's more, I have a concert to go to tonight - a David Bowie tribute band who are playing a 'later years' set tomorrow too, which I'm also going to. Hope my ears 'pop' back into place by tonight.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 09:17 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm just getting over a nasty virus so am going to take it easy today. A few things to do but nothing strenuous.

Floydy I've had my ears syringed many times & it's left me with better hearing - Not worse!!!

Something wrong there - you should get back to the doctor/nurse or at least pop in to see a pharmacist.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 09:25 AM

Good morning all.

Doesn't sound good Floydy, go back to the Doctors.

Its really, cold here. Not going out today.

Have a lovely day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 10:13 AM

Morning all, just back from a very cold walk through the woods and now enjoying a steaming hot coffee before deciding how to waste the rest of the day. Nothing planned other than shop around for a new home insurance quote, a fry up for lunch then maybe a film this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 10:23 AM

Good morning all it’s very brrrr weather here, definitely wrap up warm weather.

Lots of little jobs to do preparing for my weekend guest.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone a frozen start to the day and Chloe has gone back to bed .

I have made a batch of bread and the dough is I hope rising to make wholemeal rolls . I am also going to make a batch of Chilli and must get that done before the dough is ready to shape.

Enjoy your day
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Something wrong there - you should get back to the doctor/nurse or at least pop in to see a pharmacist.
Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Doesn't sound good Floydy, go back to the Doctors.
Easier said than done. I can't just walk in and get an appointment. The earliest is 4th Feb, which I've booked. Then there is the referral to ENT which takes months. I am still on that list from last June.
I'm going to get some Otex drops which will hopefully clear it up temporarily. I'm going to have to miss the concerts tonight and tomorrow otherwise. Not happy.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top