Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 03:52 PM

Re: Aw, bless!

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Ooh stoppit, the pair of yer!

Mucky boys!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Mind you..
She is a dead ringer for second cousin Myfanwy now that I've looked more closely ...
And the sore leg... It's a family trait..
Where's Owain Hughes when you need him?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Not off topic at all... very relevant.
It explains a lot... I had been wondering why the sheep had been so docile, although heat stroke could explain it.

By the way, I never intended the thread to be racist ; by 'sheep jokes' I meant puns about sheep. See #4

Am extremely sorry if I have caused offence. It really wasn't my intention. I thought the policeman was very kind to look after the distressed sheep.
Or rohypnol

Not racist, just a bit of leg-pulling. I'm from Yorkshire (woollyback country) and we Yorkies get the same type of jokes aimed at us. Not offended in the slightest.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 04:08 PM

I love that pic Mups.

Thanks for the kind comments folks. Much appreciated.

I had another wee orphan later, a tiny brown & white lamb who looked like he was made of chocolate, so he got called 'Buttons.'

Poor little mite had been taken to market when his umbilical cord was still wet! He had fluid in his lungs and couldn't breath well. He was flogged off for just £1. My friend bought him and gave him to me to look after.

I'll try and find a picture of him. He used to sleep in the kitchen at night with one of my GSD girls, and would cuddle up in her long belly hair.

I am so lucky, I have had so many kind and gentle dogs who have helped me look after other little lives.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Or rohypnol

Not racist, just a bit of leg-pulling. I'm from Yorkshire (woollyback country) and we Yorkies get the same type of jokes aimed at us. Not offended in the slightest.
That's because it's true.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 04:12 PM

That's because it's true.
Aye, if't cap fits we mun wear it.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thanks for the kind comments folks. Much appreciated.

I had another wee orphan later, a tiny brown & white lamb who looked like he was made of chocolate, so he got called 'Buttons.'

Poor little mite had been taken to market when his umbilical cord was still wet! He had fluid in his lungs and couldn't breath well. He was flogged off for just £1. My friend bought him and gave him to me to look after.

I'll try and find a picture of him. He used to sleep in the kitchen at night with one of my GSD girls, and would cuddle up in her long belly hair.

I am so lucky, I have had so many beautiful, kind and gentle dogs who have helped me look after other little lives.
Aw!

I've only ever held a lamb once, while feeding it from a bottle. Someone I knew was having an open day on their farm, and that was thrown in for a few select visitors!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top