Join for free
Page 40 of 50 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:09 AM

Re: Mark's Poems & Prose

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
By all means YOU go ahead and write something. I will have to pass on this one . A romantic I ain't.
That is sad Mark, suppressing those inner feelings you so clearly have and so want to let flow in words of love and sensual feelings.
Yes I have been known to be romantically poetical when the right sort of female inflame my passions and has the ability to bring out the hidden talent. Rather difficult on open pages and as some mods read pm's on other forums, not my wish to entertain and give them free highs either.

So what will be your next offering to entertain us?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->

So what will be your next offering to entertain us?
Us poets are sporadic in our output. It is very taxing you see. When the mood is upon me and I feel inspired then I will put pen to paper to create another literary masterpiece. It won't be today though as I'm knackered.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:57 AM

Us poets are sporadic in our output. It is very taxing you see. When the mood is upon me and I feel inspired then I will put pen to paper to create another literary masterpiece. It won't be today though as I'm knackered.
Hmmmm ... interesting but it doesn't quite rhyme
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:00 AM

Us poets are sporadic in output
It's very taxing you see
When we feel inspired
And are not dog-tired
We will set our emotions free
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Us poets are sporadic in output
It's very taxing you see
When we feel inspired
And are not dog-tired
We will set our emotions free
Awesome .

But can I add a line?

Just like when we have a pee
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 10:07 AM

Can I add a line?

Just like when we have a pee
NO !!! pmsl

'tis in limerick rhythm innit ... FIVE lines
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Hmmmm ... interesting but it doesn't quite rhyme
But I agree with him, most days are dog days and the sails are empty and becalmed. Then on other days the mind seems taken over and words come as if gifted by a unknown source.
trueliving2015
New Member!
Michigan, USA
trueliving2015 is female 

04-08-2015, 10:53 AM

Someone who lets their emotions come out through poetry can fully understand this short poem. I have often found my thoughts being jotted down during a quiet moment in a busy day.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
But I agree with him, most days are dog days and the sails are empty and becalmed. Then on other days the mind seems taken over and words come as if gifted by a unknown source.
Indeed. Vodka def gets me going but I've banned myself off hard liquor now and cider doesn't seem to oil the works properly. I shall have to wait for clear minded clarity of thought which will be interesting in itself. My next poem won't be influenced by alcohol so will be that much more meaningful.

I'm not saying all my poems were written whilst under the influence though - just most .
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 05:02 PM

Servers

"Servers come and servers go and many don't know what the hell a server knows or even it if glows

But I likes em cos they make a funny noise, heat up a room but they sure do lack poise

As big ugly brutes of things they are, well at least the ones I have are, hell it takes 2 strong men to manhandle em from a car

But they reward you well with minimal care, just getting on with things so I don't mess, I just don't dare"

That should satisfy anyone wot likes poems (and servers).

Page 40 of 50 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top