Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 08:13 PM

Re: Can Men And Women Just Be Good Friends?

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
My first serious relationship I had before I met my husband hurt me deeply by cheating on me with another woman has left its mark and made me quite a jealous person I'm afraid to say. Its not a quality about myself that I like I will say.
Awww honey, you did not need to explain.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
My first serious relationship I had before I met my husband hurt me deeply by cheating on me with another woman has left its mark and made me quite a jealous person I'm afraid to say. Its not a quality about myself that I like I will say.
I think as long as that is the only thing we are jealous about it's ok.....hands off, he's all mine is my motto
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
I think as long as that is the only thing we are jealous about it's ok.....hands off, he's all mine is my motto
mine too! lol
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 09:09 PM

Well I think we can have platonic friends, and be genuinly fond of them, and care about them without having to leap into bed with them.
That would change a friendship into something quite different, and could complicate and spoil what you had previously.

'Friends' and 'Lovers' are two very different things to me
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Awww honey, you did not need to explain.
yeah, yer reyt! Ok I take it back lol
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I think we can have platonic friends, and be genuinly fond of them, and care about them without having to leap into bed with them.
That would change a friendship into something quite different, and could complicate and spoil what you had previously.

'Friends' and 'Lovers' are two very different things to me
Quite Mups, I think people who can't understand that, have a problem were by they can't see the opposite sex without thinking sexual, and in my opinion they are missing out. A female, like me, who never had a Brother or a male who never had a Sister could get on great as each others brother/sister that they never had. And would these peeps that have a problem with that, have a problem if a true Brother and Sister went our for drinks/dinner ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
Adanac, As a person who has never felt jealousy where a man is concerned. Please can you tell me, how you react in the situation?
Would you say something to the woman, even go for her?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 10:08 PM

Some folks are satellites, they are consumers, and have no concept of dynamics, take that from a free radical.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Some folks are satellites, they are consumers, and have no concept of dynamics, take that from a free radical.
Erm.... Wot he says.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Erm.... Wot he says.
Yes with leggings on.

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top