Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 08:44 AM

Good morning sunday

-and for me its three days to holiday countdown --have a good one folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 11:12 AM

Re: Good morning sunday

Good morning Chr1st1an, morning everyone!

It's a shocker of a day here, heavy rain, wind and feeling colder. Definitely staying indoors today!

Hope things are better where you are

Have a good day all!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 11:22 AM

Morning Christian and everyone,

Well temperatures are slowly droping so our 'Indian Summer' will soon be over

Have a good day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 11:40 AM

Morning Christian and All

We had heavy pea-souper fog last night and during the night (the way I remember Novembers used to be); however, it is a brighter morning - no rain, which can't be bad A bit windy though. 4 degrees outside, which isn't too bad! I prefer it like that - great walking weather!

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday, no matter what your do

You'll be getting excited now, Christian, waiting for your hols, lucky you

It is a Holiday up here tomorrow - St Andrew's Day!

Take care all
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 12:22 PM

good morning. rained most of the night here. and again this morning. so needless to say im staying indoors. other than a zoom around the feild with ben later on. im not doing much at all.
ive got a busy week ahead. monday town meeting a friend. then to the doctors in the evening. oh and i want to pop in the police station. want to see if anythings been done about the man who ran me down in october. then tuesday got the dog in the vets. his check up.and shes not going to be happy. as ben managed to get it and chew on his back. so hes now got a bald back end.
wednesaday im in london at the hospital. dental hospital. at least i get a rest. as im sedated. (nitros oxide)
thursday im at my MILs for a couple of hours.
friday REST as ill be needing it. and im having to squeeze the weekly shop in as well
so have a good day all
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Chr1st1an ->
-and for me its three days to holiday countdown --have a good one folks
Have a wonderful time on your cruise and be sure to take Mr. Digital along

The day is still dark here but is supposed to be cold and I can tell without even doing a google.

I can't believe some of you are still having gloom and rain, it must be so difficult to deal with every day. They say bright light and sun help our emotions and of course the other work exactly the opposite, I'd say you all have had enough of it.

Take care!!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 01:56 PM

Morning all

It is horrendous here, heavy rain and gusty wind. The rain on the windows last night semed exceptionally noisy.

Pups are doing well, Fiji is so good nothing much to do but just watch them.

I hope you have a lovely Holiday Christian, we will miss you starting the day off.

Have a good day all
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 04:20 PM

Afternoon all, we have gales, and sleet storm, very cold too. Managed to get the dogs out in between the sleet....Staying in now, far to cold out there...
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 04:26 PM

Morning! (it's 3.20pm!)
What a filthy filthy day - pouring rain, strong winds lashing into the bedroom window overnight and a few doses of hail for good measure! It's not very warm and it's starting to get dark now. We ought to count our blessings - how awful must this have been when the only thing to do was light a candle or go to bed?
Well. We've got paint shade cards for the grand transformation to take place shortly, have managed to find 10 dry minutes to take Dinah out and have enjoyed a roast lamb dinner (with rice pudding to follow!) followed by footie on TV
Just a day to chill and think of warmer days, methinks. Madly jealous of Chr1st1an and the impending cruise, Not jealous of you entering the US at Miami though - hope it's not too awful
Hope everyone has had a half-decent day
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 04:27 PM

G'day all, not too bad here, bit chilly but I've been busy shovelling gravel round the back, it keeps ya warm ya know, . . not too good for the auld back but what the hell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top