Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 07:42 PM

Re: 'morning monday-

Hope Loki is feeling better tonight?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 08:51 PM

Many thanks all for your wishes for Loki. So far, she has taken 6 but this time they are more spaced apart by about 3 hours. I gave her more of the rectal diazepam and she eats loads, so she's just after chicken breast mashed up in water, that helps her get her water intake as she wasn't taking it and she would dehydrate if she didn't take water.

Hope she goes a longer time between now and her next one.

Again, thanks all
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 08:58 PM

Thanks for letting us know, I've been thinking of her all day.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Many thanks all for your wishes for Loki. So far, she has taken 6 but this time they are more spaced apart by about 3 hours. I gave her more of the rectal diazepam and she eats loads, so she's just after chicken breast mashed up in water, that helps her get her water intake as she wasn't taking it and she would dehydrate if she didn't take water.

Hope she goes a longer time between now and her next one.

Again, thanks all
Fingers crossed here Rose, lets hope it's just a wee spell and she gets over it.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 09:06 PM

Poor Loki; poor you
Hoping for a quiet night for you both
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 09:43 PM

The same here .... hope she's much better tomorrow.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 10:02 PM

Many thanks, Buzzie, Dennis, DM and Eileen - she has taken another two since I last posted! I gave her the rectal diazepam at the one at 8.25 pm but didn't give her one at the one at 8.45 pm. Too soon after the last one. I think I am in for a night of them. Poor Loki, it is soul destroying. The only consolation is that they don't know what is happening.

Again, everyone, many thanks.

Take care.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 10:21 PM

Awww another two, poor sweet girl. You are right that is the one blessing that they have no recall about the happening. She's in my prayers.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 10:35 PM

Evening all-been a lovely day here-at last some sunshine but cold-so much better than the rain though. Lovely walk this morning but not a soul about-thought it would be busy being a nice day. Then did a bit of shopping then off to work. Came out of work and car frosted over-sat in it shivering till windscreen cleared-must remember scraper tomorrow!

Brandykins, so sorry to hear about Loki-hope everything settles soon for you both.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top