Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 08:16 AM

Wet wednesday

-at least it is over here. Hope you are faring better -have a good one
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 08:46 AM

Re: Wet wednesday

Morning Christian, morning all

Its raining here too, but not as cold as yesterday. I am still on A/L at the moment but went in yesterday to cover for lunch, I sold my first christmas tree although they are not officially on sale until today. It brought it home that it won't be long now.

Hope you all hve a wonderful day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 10:13 AM

Morning all, woke to a smattering of snow this morning but I doubt it will last! Enjoy your day whatever you ar eup to.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 10:52 AM

Morning Christian and All Damp and dreich here.

Hope everyone will enjoy their Wednesday, no matter what the weather is like!

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 10:56 AM

Morning all
Heavy rain here - ho hum
Bon Voyage Chr1st1an - will you be able to get online on the liner (haha) or have you got a netbook and a dongle (such personal questions!) It would be lovely to hear from you if you have any access - we promise not to be jealous of the sunshine and the temperatures!(much)
Have the best day you can folks

Edit @ 11.30
omg - what a day!
Rain like it's going out of fashion and so very dark! Yuk, yuk, yuk
Back to building the boat I guess
Maybe I should ask for an inflatable canoe from santa?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 01:19 PM

Morning all , yet another dreary day of rain and low cloud, so depressing

Where are all the cold crisp winter days of my childhood, these days they seem very rare just endless rain and mud.

Just been to the hairdresser to get my hair cut, I find this worse than going to the dentist and usually come back with my hair looking worse than usual it looks less than horrific this time so today isn't all bad

Make the best of this miserable day those who are experiencing it too , remember each day is a day nearer spring xx
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 05:16 PM

Dismal and dreary here too, heavy cloud cover, 7 (44F). wind chill 5; rain due this afternoon. Bussed down to midtown to get the shiu mai Chinese dumplings that my neighborhood supermarket no longer carries; freezer stocked again! No plans, just staying inside warm and dry with the paper, crossword and computer.

Hope it's a good day for all!
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 05:21 PM

It's been quite nice here in Derbyshire!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 05:27 PM

Lucky you, Wanda!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 11:18 PM

Evening all-been a miserable day here as well although not as cold. Wanda hope the weather lasts in Derbyshire because thats were I'm going at weekend!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top