Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 09:59 AM

Frosty Friday forenoon

Morning all - it's crisp and bright and still; a proper December morning you might say
No news here, dog to walk, errands to run but, as ever, nothing of note to record.
Have a good day!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 12:58 PM

Re: Frosty Friday forenoon

Morning DM, morning all

It's been a lovely frosty day here also, a joy to go out in after all the rain we have been having lately.

Nothing exciting planned for the day, may start some card writing later.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 03:05 PM

Well, I've finished my running round, had my lunch, lit the fire and ... all's well with the world I've been wrapping my daughter's birthday presents to take up to her on Sunday, so am starting to feel seasonal; there's no xmas till the birthday is done and dusted!

I've been looking at living/dining furniture, to complete the new year revamp. Now, why do I always like the most expensive - or is it the case that the old saying of 'You get what you pay for' is the truth?

Keep warm!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 03:34 PM

Frosty Friday afternoon, . . I'm just up! . . went to bed early last night, got up at 7am and took the dogs down the park, came back and dived back into bed at 10am, . . it's hard frost anyways so what's the point of going out unnecessarily.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 05:48 PM

Hi all. Nasty chilly cloudy morning, 7 (45 F) degrees, and the snow forecast is still on for tomorrow, ugh! Will probably have to skip the library. Stocked up at the market and got gin just in case it's more than anticipated, although 1" is what they're calling for. Semper paratus! No other news, just chillin' the rest of the day.

DM, re the furniture, my Mom's expression was "Champagne taste, beer pocketbook!

Stay warm, all.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 10:38 PM

Evening all-another miserable day-rain and more rain-had enough of it now
Walking as per usual this morning-running round different shops, putting petrol in car and checking tyres for trip tomorrow and then off to work where it was hectic-but hey ho tomorrow is another day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top