Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 04:04 PM

knox

The jury have retired to consider their verdict.

This trial has lasted a year as it only sat two days a week.

Think this girl did not do her self any good with her and her parents arrogance at the start.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 04:39 PM

Re: knox

It's a horrible case isn't it, no matter what happened - and I don't suppose we will ever know. I'm not sure I want to tbh
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 09:42 PM

What was the case about? Short precis.......?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
What was the case about? Short precis.......?
This is the case concerned..
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2009, 10:51 PM

Oh thanks, Mags; I was aware of that case (mentioned on TV news this morning) but the name didn't ring a bell. Very sad; wonder if we'll ever know the real truth?
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2009, 11:31 AM

A vicious homicide IMO, to cut someone's throat like that is the act of drugged drunken maniac.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2009, 12:15 PM

Not sure if all the truth came out and evidence suppressed though. I think more will come out at the appeal. Perhaps they were enacting a "snuff" movie that went horribly wrong.

I do feel for the murdered girl's parents, family and friends. What a terrible death the young woman had at the hand(s) of evil people.
Tondi
USA
Tondi is female  Tondi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2009, 02:12 PM

I read the news about her being convicted and it seems some of the evidence was not accurate. The appeals are already filed for Amanda Knox. It is a shocking incident.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2009, 04:14 PM

When all's said and done it took 2 years to come to trial, the actual trial took a year, so I'm confident justice has been done, . . I was shocked at the damages that are to be paid to the victims relatives though.

The evil sods even tried to blame the bar tender who was found to be totally innocent, . . fortunately for him he had an alibi, . . there's no doubt in my mind they were evil and got what they deserved.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
When all's said and done it took 2 years to come to trial, the actual trial took a year, so I'm confident justice has been done, . . I was shocked at the damages that are to be paid to the victims relatives though.

The evil sods even tried to blame the bar tender who was found to be totally innocent, . . fortunately for him he had an alibi, . . there's no doubt in my mind they were evil and got what they deserved.

100% agree with you, do think Justice has been done in this case.

Case off the Barman..... Knox stated the she was at the house when he went in to Kercher room and heard screaming and she put her fingers in her ears.

Later when he had a case iron Alby she stated she was not at the house and was under the influence of drugs at her boy friends.

Reminds me a bit of Myra Hindley who thought she was so intelligent and the police so stupid she would never be convicted

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top