Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 01:29 PM

G'day all

G'day all, . . if can call pouring rain good, I suppose the Arabs would be glad of it.

Only 17 shopping days to Xmas, . . oh god, I'm making things worse, . . so sorry all you stressmassers.

You gotta laugh else you'll go mad eh.

Hope all of you manage to get round the shops without getting injured,. . . and be nice to the people working in them.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 02:51 PM

Re: G'day all

Afternoon Dennis and Everyone I haven't even thought of Xmas!! I prefer Ne'erdy!!

The sun is shining thru' the very dark clouds just now and the heavy rain of earlier has stopped, so making hay while the sun shines - I am off to take Loki out for one of her long walks! She is waiting very patiently!

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you do.

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 02:58 PM

Afternoon all ...... horrible wet and gloomy day here. I've been battling with the crowds Christmas shopping this morning, people are going mad!

I'm looking forward to my grandchildren's Christmas plays this week, Jamie's is tomorrow morning at the Infants school and he will be dressed as a sheep.
Katie's is Wednesday and her play is based on Red Riding Hood. She has to sing a solo in it which I'm really looking forward to.

Hope everyone is have a good day...
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 04:14 PM

Afternoon all, grey and drizzly here, kust back from mutt walking, and have to at some point nip to the supermarket, good job they stay open till 10pm....
Wrapped some presents this morning, ready to post tomorrow....think I am more or less organized now....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 05:26 PM

Warmed up a tad 2 (35 F) so the snow, such as it was is fast disappearing. So off to the market to stock up as now they're predicting ice for Wednesday AM ,,,, Winter seems to be here at last. Unfortunately! No news, really; Leia hasn't been on the porch, or wanted it, since Friday! Hope all are well, dry and warm.

I'v finished all my shopping (online) and just got a shipping notice for one, so am fairly well set, except for addressing cards.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 05:31 PM

Afternoon everyone - very misty and damp here - managed to do my first proper dog walk today (Since the 'leg' incident) in the forest, very rough and hilly, but I do believe the dogs liked it.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 10:57 PM

Evening all-back from a lovely weekend at my brothers-rain followed me there and followed me back again After sorting myself out and catching up with some washing, went off to work and now I'm going to catch up with whats been happening on here
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 11:02 PM

Welcome back merz, glad you had a lovely weekend
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Welcome back merz, glad you had a lovely weekend
Thanks Mags- it was a lovely weekend-I love going to see them but I always enjoy coming home to peace and quiet-think my nephew is getting louder as he gets older especially when he had 2 friends over on Saturday and Sunday or it could just be me getting older
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2009, 11:18 PM

LOL, a bit of both, I suspect, merz! No place like the peace and quiet of home and your own bed, is there? Glad you're back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top