Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 09:54 AM

Wednesday waffle

Morning Offers

The weather is on the change for the better at long last ....... getting colder and drier, which suits me fine!

More shopping to do this morning then another Christmas play to attend this afternoon, my granddaughter's this time and she will be singing a solo for the first time.

Enjoy your day everyone!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 10:29 AM

Re: Wednesday waffle

Morning Mags and all

Its quite mid here and a bit foggy. I hope we get this dry spell we have been promised, I am fed up with the rain.

The pups are growing incredibly fast and apart from lots of cuddling and bed washing I am not having to do much at the moment.

I am going to have my hair cut today at the local college, it is so long now, I last had it cut in August. It probably will turn cold and I will miss it around my neck!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 11:14 AM

Morning Mags and everyone

Hope you have a really enjoyable time at your granddaughter's Christmas play. I love to see the young ones in plays.

Oh your pups sound delightful and hope to see pics

Hope you get a good hair do today - I'm needing mine done but where I always go, is fully booked! I had forgotten to make an appointment - now won't get taken until after Ne'erdy!

Still dreich up here although it does feel a wee bit colder and is a bit windy as well!

Hope everyone will have a lovely day, no matter what the weather is like.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 11:38 AM

A quick good morning, before I have to dash off and run some errands. It's dry here, though a bit mizz. It is warm, so we'll have to appreciate that, as there is a cold snap coming which may last right up to chr.....

Mags - the xmas play - Awwww!

MM - are the pups up and about yet? Good luck with the cold neck! It's always a shock to the system!

BK - hope you do get some nice weather

Hello to the later people - I'll return this afternoon. Oh, there's a budget statement as well isn't there? Can't see that being a bucket of laughs
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Oh, there's a budget statement as well isn't there? Can't see that being a bucket of laughs
Morning Mags and everyone

I think we all need to be some kind of masochists to watch that budget statement, in the whole of my life I can never remember the three major parties vieing with each other to say how much and how hard they are going to cut spending and raise taxes

Sadly this is where my maths trainning is no help:-

10,000 bankers get their £100,000 bonus cut = £10 Million

20 million people have to pay £200 more in taxes = £ 4 Billion

and last time I looked the national debt was about £ 37 billion
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 01:00 PM

Anyone want my lurgy? I feel selfish keeping it to myself. Nice temp. to keep you warm. What else could you wish for in this weather!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 01:12 PM

Mornin all, . . it's dry again today.

Shan't tarry long coz I'm gonna watch the chancellors speech on TV, . . I do hope he hammers the greedy ones, . . perhaps after he's finished the bankers will throw themselves in the Thames, . . what's the bet no one throws em a life belt.
Tondi
USA
Tondi is female  Tondi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 02:47 PM

Nice day here and hope it stays that way but there is a bad weather all over the US, so I expect we will not be spared. At least not snow.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 05:09 PM

Hi all. We escaped the icing last night as it stayed well above freezing, just a soaking rain - over an inch - much better than ice. Gloomy this morning, 4 (39 F), with a promise of sun this afternoon. Had a nice lie-in, and promising myself to start the cards!! Cannot seem to get motivated.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2009, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Had a nice lie-in, and promising myself to start the cards!! Cannot seem to get motivated.
You're suffering from stressmass lag already DM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top