Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 05:59 PM

The Fall

No mention of The Fall on here.

Are we all scaredy cats

It's terrific...this series is so slow you can watch the paint dry, but the tension is remarkable
Tiggy winkle
Uk
Tiggy winkle is female  Tiggy winkle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 06:45 PM

Re: The Fall

I am watching, I love the suspense!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 06:55 PM

Ruthio, what is it and when's it on?
If it's SKY I haven't got that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 07:56 PM

Yep, Loving it despite missing the whole of the first series.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:05 PM

Mups - it's on Thursdays on BBC2 at 9.00pm.

I don't know what others think but I think you'd have to watch the first series to make sense of the (current) second series.

It is BBC drama at its absolute perfection. Incredible pace and suspense, and the acting is sublime.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ruthio, what is it and when's it on?
If it's SKY I haven't got that.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:11 PM

Oh dear, I've never heard of it and it sounds like I've missed out on a good series.
So rare to get anything good on the TV these days too.

I have been watching Paranoid, on ITV I think. That's good.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:32 PM

I have been watching the Fall ,with Gillian Anderson as Senior Investigating Officer 'Stella. and criminal Jamie Dorman of ''Fifty Shades of Grey' as Paul BBC 2

it is intriguing but, I find it too long drawn out, and as in most British Dramas, a lot of standing about staring into space with not a facial muscle moving.
And there seems to be a hint that Detective Stella is in love with this criminal,which she is trying to bring to justice.

I prefer the Nordic Dramas,from Norway ,Sweden ,Denmark, such as 'Beck' from Sweden, BBC 4
Fast moving Detective stories about the Swedish Police Dept headed by Martin Beck with believable Actors and each episode an hour long' and they always get their man in the end
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2016, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
Mups - it's on Thursdays on BBC2 at 9.00pm.

I don't know what others think but I think you'd have to watch the first series to make sense of the (current) second series.

It is BBC drama at its absolute perfection. Incredible pace and suspense, and the acting is sublime.

Oh, thanks very much Baxter. I will look out for it now.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 05:07 PM

Oooo I've just realised it's tonight!!
A good day after all!
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 05:41 PM

I don't understand why his wife and kids haven't got any sort of police protection / counselling, given the fact he's been named as the murderer. It seems to be a glaring omission on behalf of the script writers. Surely the press and tv companies be parked outside their house the minute it was announced who he was?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top