Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2011, 08:08 AM

Lazy Thursday

Good morning everyone

I know what food feels like in the fridge, it is cold and windy and on the walk this morning we got frozen to the marrow. A nice hot cup-o-soup should warm the bones.
Nothing planned today yet so I think we may just have a relaxing day searching for things not to do.

Have a wonderful day everyone and surpise that unwanted neighbour by asking them if they need anything. Oh! yes, dont forget to smile when you ask them, they will spend the rest of the day wondering what your up to.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2011, 10:46 AM

Re: Lazy Thursday

Good morning AB and all to follow. I love interacting with people as I go about shopping. I know most of the staff at the stores I frequent and make a point to stop and say hello to each and every one.

Sometimes greetings are contagious. Bringing a smile to each other perks up folk's day. When I first moved to Oregon I found people cold and not talkative at all. I consider it my duty to change each & every person that crosses my path. Now I have a running conversation with hundreds of folks in the area.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2011, 11:56 AM

Morning all, no Sun today so far and still cold. I'm off to the Optician to pick up my new specs today, which reminds me, I went into Spec savers last week and do you know who I bumped into?, everybody.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2011, 02:48 PM

Hello AB, Bob, jemflux and all to follow....

It may be cloudy and cold out but I feel full of sunshine today ....... would you believe I'm 21 again... and again etc!

I had a lovely bouquet of flowers this morning from my dear hubby and we are going to our daughter's house later for a meal.

I hope everyone has a good day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2011, 05:45 PM

Hey, all! Lots of sun here but much colder: yesterday at this time it was 8 C (46 F), today it's minus 2 (28 F); this time of year we do fluctuate: warm one day, cold the next. But Spring will get here! Still not going out so no news; all's quiet.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2011, 06:29 PM

Good evening all above - sorry I can't get on the computer much in the morning, it's not 'cos I can't get out of bed, it's 'cos SWMBO always gets there first and won't budge
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2011, 11:18 PM

His n hers computers, Losos?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top