Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 07:38 PM

Who Sends You The Most Junk Snail Mail?

Mine is from a local furniture store. At least twice a week something comes in the mail telling me to "save the date" for the big upcoming sale.

The trees that die so I can recycle their junk mail
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 07:48 PM

Re: Who Sends You The Most Junk Snail Mail?

Pizza delivery places followed closely by Indian delivery places.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 07:57 PM

What brasses me off is the fact that the Postman keeps dropping advert crap into my mailbox!

Someone is paying him/her to do that!

Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 08:03 PM

We don't get junk in the mail here.Someone delivers it and if you put a sign on your mail box to tell them not to,they don't.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
We don't get junk in the mail here.Someone delivers it and if you put a sign on your mail box to tell them not to,they don't.
There is a notice on the letter box.

And, it is the postman who delivers this rubbish!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 09:58 PM

Mrs LDs once requested a catalogue of boutique ladies clothing. We have since received one per day for about three months. They are all printed in a similar design but are different brands. They go straight into the recycling.

As for online it has to be Ebay. At least one per day.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
Mine is from a local furniture store. At least twice a week something comes in the mail telling me to "save the date" for the big upcoming sale.

The trees that die so I can recycle their junk mail
I get loads each week. I don't bother to see who it is from, it just goes in the blue recycling bag as soon as I have removed my name and address.
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 11:36 AM

The junk mail comes in the frontdoor and straight out of the backdoor, into the bin.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 11:41 AM

Bloody estate agents flyers
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 11:52 AM

Re catalogues...All you have to do is call the number on the order form, usually free, and tell them to unsubscribe you. Easy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top