Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 03:37 PM

Re: "huge" asreoid hits near thule, greenland

So there are people who believe the left wing bias of the BBC.. Jeez
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 03:44 PM

I don't think the BBC is biased either way.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I don't think the BBC is biased either way.
I agree, if you want to see bias look at the Daily Fail or Fox News!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
I agree, if you want to see bias look at the Daily Fail or Fox News!
No thanks!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 04:10 PM

My goodness Tarantula, the BBC is so left biased it's toe-curdling. One only has to look at the news each night when the newscaster has two journalists on to review the next day's headlines of the papers. 9 times out of 10, both are usually remain supporting journo's. Just a whiff of Brexit in the news and off go the moans, the whinging, the doom-mongering.

I first noticed how left-leaning the BBC was during the Gulf War. On day one when our British troops went in, whilst all other channels were giving news to worried families back here worried sick about their husbands, sons and brothers, there was the BBC, not one word about the welfare of our troops but instead talking to those who were only too eager to tell the world how the Brits were targeting schools, hospitals and families.
They reminded me even back then of Lord Haw Haw!
They continued in that vein long after the end of the Gulf War.

Granted, the only time the BBC remained neutral was during the election for Tory Leader, but they returned with a vengeance after that and running true to form to this day. They have long given up pretending.
Not for nothing are their initials known to many as THE BRUSSELS BROADCASTING CORPORATION.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

06-08-2018, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
My goodness Tarantula, the BBC is so left biased it's toe-curdling. One only has to look at the news each night when the newscaster has two journalists on to review the next day's headlines of the papers. 9 times out of 10, both are usually remain supporting journo's. Just a whiff of Brexit in the news and off go the moans, the whinging, the doom-mongering.

I first noticed how left-leaning the BBC was during the Gulf War. On day one when our British troops went in, whilst all other channels were giving news to worried families back here worried sick about their husbands, sons and brothers, there was the BBC, not one word about the welfare of our troops but instead talking to those who were only too eager to tell the world how the Brits were targeting schools, hospitals and families.
They reminded me even back then of Lord Haw Haw!
They continued in that vein long after the end of the Gulf War.

Granted, the only time the BBC remained neutral was during the election for Tory Leader, but they returned with a vengeance after that and running true to form to this day. They have long given up pretending.
Not for nothing are their initials known to many as THE BRUSSELS BROADCASTING CORPORATION.
Brexit is one of the biggest disasters to face the UK in a very long time.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 04:38 PM

It looks likes this was an arseeroid anyway from the thread title which is a bit different
Is that like a Hemorrhoid but larger?
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Is that like a Hemorrhoid but larger?
The effect of a Haemorrhoid tends to be quite local but an arseeroid can affect a whole continent when it occurs and even register on a seismometer it’s currently being monitored by the NASA arseeroid team as they have steadily increased since 2006, some have linked it to the decline in bee numbers
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 06:07 PM

The effect of a Haemorrhoid tends to be quite local but an arseeroid can affect a whole continent when it occurs and even register on a seismometer it’s currently being monitored by the NASA arseeroid team as they have steadily increased since 2006, some have linked it to the decline in bee numbers
Thanks Colin. The NASA arseeroid team has a certain ring to it.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 06:23 PM

It looks likes this was an arseeroid anyway from the thread title which is a bit different
Not just me then

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top