Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 09:25 AM

Good morning Monday!

Good morning all the sun is just showing its face above the rooftops after a rainy night. Isolated showers forecast.

Nothing special planned for today, a basket of ironing will start my day.

Enjoy your day and stay safe everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 09:32 AM

Re: Good morning Monday!

Morning each, cool here, and showers now starting staying for the rest of the day apparently.

Just back from doing the Tesco shop and having a brew before deciding on the rest of the day, no plans yet though.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 09:39 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:08 AM

Good Morning Mags and everyone.

Rainy old day here in Shropshire. Just having my second cuppa. Decisions, decisions, what to have for our breakfast?
Cereal with Fruit? a Yoghurt? nope, his majesty has just requested a doorstop toasted sausage and bacon sarnie!!
Heart attack on a plate as I call it.

The toaster has sadly gone on the blink in two of the inserts. Cheap enough to buy a new one, but no again, HWMO will without fail be taking it apart in a dozen pieces to fix it himself. ho hum.

I hope everyone has a nice day. stay safe.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

The toaster has sadly gone on the blink in two of the inserts. Cheap enough to buy a new one, but no again, HWMO will without fail be taking it apart in a dozen pieces to fix it himself. ho hum.
I sympathize, spend hours tinkering claiming it can be mended then give up when realising it can't.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 11:13 AM

Good morning all.
Sunny, but bloomin' chilly this morning - only 7 degs.

I have got to pop out to a friend this morning, but will not be long.
Then, weather permitting, it will be more fiddling about planting bulbs in pots for next year.

I have a friend who rescues foxes and other wildlife, and want to plant a tub for her with these beautiful tulips.
They are called 'Foxy Foxtrot.'
I am hoping they will be in bloom for her birthday in April. She will love them.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 01:43 PM

A belated good morning everyone I have spent the morning on the telephone trying to a get a prescription for medication I have been trying to take since February.

I have very little hair left having torn most of it out in frustration aggggg.

I now have to wait another 2 weeks to move forward, the Consultant I need to speak to is on 2 weeks annual leave.
Repeat to self 'I must be calm'
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A belated good morning everyone I have spent the morning on the telephone trying to a get a prescription for medication I have been trying to take since February.

I have very little hair left having torn most of it out in frustration aggggg.

I now have to wait another 2 weeks to move forward, the Consultant I need to speak to is on 2 weeks annual leave.
Repeat to self 'I must be calm'
Meg please stay calm, although I can understand exactly how you feel ! Why can't another person in his team authorize a prescription? You would think that, having payed to see this consultant, it would have speeded the process up!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 03:57 PM

A stressful morning this morning with a visit from our purchasers' surveyor. A decent cove as it turned out so, all that nervous energy was rather wasted in the end.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 04:20 PM

What a change! It has been a lovely fairly warm sunny day here so I’ve been able to spend some time in the garden without shivering.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top