Join for free
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 01:05 AM

Late finishing snooker

Watching UK Championship down to final frame. Trump against Robertson.

Neil Robertson (Australia) has made 13 breaks in this tournament and has 23 point lead atm. 47 -11 Robertson.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 01:57 AM

Re: Late finishing snooker

Fabulous win on the pink for Robertson. Good play from both a match that could have gone to either player.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Fabulous win on the pink for Robertson. Good play from both a match that could have gone to either player.
It was a good match as you say Cinders!
But it did get bogged down in the final tie break frame when both
players insisted on gathering all the reds into the bottom corner
and choking all access to the pocket ??
A bit like brexit talks really ??

Donkeyman! 😁😁
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 11:54 AM

I bet Trump is saying it was a massive fraud, that there was foreign interference and that he actually he won by a big margin.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I bet Trump is saying it was a massive fraud, that there was foreign interference and that he actually he won by a big margin.
😁😁😁😁!!!

Donkeyman! 👍👍
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

07-12-2020, 12:52 PM

Correction from previous post.

Neil Robertson (Australia) has made 13 century breaks in this tournament and has 23 point lead atm. 47 -11 Robertson.

The match was expected to be close but not so long, last frame took about an hour. Some unconventional shots one by Judd Trump bouncing off the jaw of the corner pocket and very nearly fluked into middle one.

The shot that won the match was a brown into middle pocket which was risky and would have handed the title to Judd. A shame there had to be a runner-up.

No audience made it a bit weird but good news is fans are to be allowed back for the Masters at Alexandra Palace in January.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

07-12-2020, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Your man was a worthy winner, concentrating so hard was not immediately sure he had won for third time in this tournament and nearly in tears when interviewed.

Both looked exhausted.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 02:40 PM

I watched until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Not the match that was expected, those long frames full of safety shots allowed for a quick cup of tea now and then! I bet they were both exhausted. My money was on Robertson - wonder if he has his hair styled.?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

07-12-2020, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetsue ->
I watched until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Not the match that was expected, those long frames full of safety shots allowed for a quick cup of tea now and then! I bet they were both exhausted. My money was on Robertson - wonder if he has his hair styled.?
Logged on OFF to keep myself awake. Snooker loopy addict.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top