Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:59 AM

A tribute to Meg & Mags

I joined this forum over 5 years ago, on the advice of somebody I knew on another forum. Over that time I have got to know our lovely mods and wanted to tell them what an asset they are to this forum.

They have always been fair , not easy when you have difficult people who don't want to listen to the rules. It can't be easy, when they occasionally have to suspend members for a short term, who won't listen for a short term!

I am sure many of us find them kind and caring, when we have bad news, and they are amusing sometimes. ( Meg once told us that she was having a shower, but before she got in she took her clothes down to the kitchen to put in the washer. She was naked in her kitchen when she heard the postman knock at the door, but she couldn't rush upstairs to get her dressing gown as the postman would be likely to see her through the window. he was trying to deliver a birthday present to her!) I still laugh when I think about that!

Over the 5 years I have learned that, just like the rest of us, they have had worries about health & family yet they are still able to keep this forum running smoothly. As far as I am aware it isn't a paid job, so perhaps we should all applaud them for doing the work they do, so we can enjoy posting here.
I am sure there will be other members who would like to say "Thank you" to them & let them know how appreciated they are... so please feel free to post here.

I would like to say " Thank you Meg & Mags for being the kind of people I would be happy to call a friend"
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 11:17 AM

Re: A tribute to Meg & Mags

Hear hear, well said Twink
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 11:29 AM

Always found the "Two M's" to have set exactly the right level of advice & guidance, and they join in very well, with the conversations.

(Christmas was specially good!)

OK, I'm a creep, but I know when I'm lucky, I've been on other Fora!

John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 11:43 AM

Well said Twink, they are as sweet as the other M&Ms. Err, which one is Mags, and which one is Meg!??

APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:04 PM

I"ll second that,the pair of them are brill.
x
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:39 PM

All I can say is, Azz, you ain’t daft mate, you hit the “jackpot” with these two!!.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Always found the "Two M's" to have set exactly the right level of advice & guidance, and they join in very well, with the conversations.

(Christmas was specially good!)

OK, I'm a creep, but I know when I'm lucky, I've been on other Fora!

You’re a loveable creep though,Ted...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:43 PM

I also agree with Twink's post wholeheartedly. Meg and Mags ARE the forum, no disrespect to Azz, because between the three of them they have added a new dimension to my life, and I look forward to visiting the forum everyday. There is always something new, and their hard work behind the scenes keeps the site in excellent condition and free from all the garbage so often experienced on other sites. For me, there are no other forums and it's down to Meg and Mags for making this site so welcoming, and their good nature rubs off on all of us...Well done girls you are both priceless....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:46 PM

Yep, they ain't done bad job in this Correction Facility.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:46 PM

Thank you 💕

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top