Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 01:27 PM

Re: Couriers.

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I get most of my stuff from Amazon, and they confirm a delivery day and approximate time via email. Not only that, because I've got Amazon Echo devices, I'm alerted to each step of the delivery as the courier drops off his/her deliveries before mine, and I can track the delivery online.
Yes Judd a great service. They have to be the best out there, along with DPD that is, who have a similar system...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 02:18 PM

I ordered from Wayfair a while back, Hermes are their courier, they have got some bad reviews,..my rug arrived a couple of days later, very satisfied customer,....I must say though,...the plastic it came in, looked like it had been dragged through the mud.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Are there any green painted houses near you Carol? Maybe, if he was foreign, he misunderstood what a green house was

I have an earlier post explaining this.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's what I thought too, Mart.

Carol, if it was 7 pm and pitch dark, maybe they couldn't see your greenhouse?

I usually find Hermes pretty good, it's Yodel I find worse than useless.

I have an earlier post explaining this.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 02:33 PM

I have Hermes deliver here and he is a very pleasant young man, who always a note through the door and will come back maybe three times. Very good service IMO
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 04:32 PM

Over the past few weeks we've had deliveries from Hermes, DPD, Yodel and Parcel Force. No problems with any of them.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 04:40 PM

Hi

I find the delivery drivers very good.
The problem is the management.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Over the past few weeks we've had deliveries from Hermes, DPD, Yodel and Parcel Force. No problems with any of them.
I agree, PV. Sad experience for Carol though.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

25-01-2021, 06:09 PM

I have contacted Paypal about this problem

They will contact the seller on my behalf seeing as they ignored my email.

In the meantime - Hermes get away with it!!!
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 08:22 PM

Hermes have lost a couple of my packages the past couple of months. As the sales contract is between me and the company I bought the items from, it is the companies responsibility to sort out the problem. All I do is email the company, tell them that Hermes has failed to deliver a package and for them to sort it. I wait a week and if still no parcel, I ask for an immediate refund. If no immediate refund I then email the payment provider I use, tell them the issue and I get an immediate refund

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top