Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 12:56 PM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

A belated good morning, I rushed off to wash the sheets while it is fine but alas too late, we have drizzle

Just done a quick clean through, my Waitrose order arrives tomorrow so I will be having a big soup making session .

Soup for lunch, home made mushroom with home made bread and some blackcurrants with custard, I bought 6 kg of them and some gooseberries from an excellent local fruit farm that freezes fruit and mails it in cold boxes.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 03:21 PM

Good afternoon everybody.

I had backache last night so took some painkillers. They knocked me out & I didn't walk up until 10.30am this morning when Tony woke me with breakfast in bed - toast & a cup of coffee.
I've done nothing all morning but laze about but we must go out this afternoon.

I am going to hospital with Tony about a pre-cancerous growth on his ear. It's like a scab that never heals. He has blood on his pillow every morning.

No other plans.

Hope everybody is having a reasonable day.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 05:31 PM

Sparky turned up on time this morning and replaced lights in the kitchen and hall, put a new socket in my office, and carried out some other electrical remedial work that was needed. Good bloke, clean and tidy, and his price was great

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top