Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 12:51 PM

Re: One good thing about face masks -

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Remember Michael Jackson wearing masks....he had a good point, even though I struggle with them, if this is ever over, I will continue to wear in shops and any enclosed environment.

I don't think you will be the only one Pauline, this virus has put the wind up everybody...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Lipstick sales must have nosedived
I bet your face mask,is encrusted in fairy dust,Annie..

I’m waiting for the onslaught.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
In case an unmasked infected covid denier parachutes onto you from above.

I'm constantly amazed that some people feel the need to make a beeline for me when out walking the dog. Usually crossing the street just where I am walking. I think people need the human contact of being close to anyone.
Probably because you look so friendly and sociable Annie...

It's quite the opposite around here, people throw themselves onto the road to avoid passing you, even when there is enough room to pass safely... I'm going to have to stop running in the nude in future, I'd hate to have somebody's death on my hands...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Probably because you look so friendly and sociable Annie...

It's quite the opposite around here, people throw themselves onto the road to avoid passing you, even when there is enough room to pass safely... I'm going to have to stop running in the nude in future, I'd hate to have somebody's death on my hands...

Crikey,OGF, throwing themselves onto the road, that’s a bit of an exaggeration, ain’t it? .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-01-2021, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Crikey,OGF, throwing themselves onto the road, that’s a bit of an exaggeration, ain’t it? .....
Tis true pauline.....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top