Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 02:22 PM

Nhs Prescriptions.

Hi

A mess on the Internet.

got througth to a lovely young lady who sorted it all out. She was absolutely fantasicc
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 02:30 PM

Re: Nhs Prescriptions.

Glad you got it sorted out, Swimmy.

Up here where I am in North Ayrshire the system seems to operate well. I place a request for repeat items via my local GP surgery website and within two days receive a message on my mobile from a local pharmacy that the items are now available for collection. (Delivery is also available, if required.)
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Glad you got it sorted out, Swimmy.

Up here where I am in North Ayrshire the system seems to operate well. I place a request for repeat items via my local GP surgery website and within two days receive a message on my mobile from a local pharmacy that the items are now available for collection. (Delivery is also available, if required.)
Same here ooop North. Ring the doc's, local pharmacist texts me to say my prescription is ready to pick up within a couple of hours.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 04:23 PM

I live along the south coast and all I have to do is e-mail my registered pharmacy with my request and they do the rest including delivering to my home address. I set this arrangement up about 3yrs ago between my registered GP and my nominated pharmacy and now they sort the paperwork out between them for me and my wife .. nothing could be simpler
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 04:31 PM

When I pick up my repeat prescription (5 items) from lloyds pharmacy they ask me if I need the same again next time. I don't need to order from my GP. My prescription comes in a sealed package from England with the next pick up date on the label.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 04:32 PM

We use Patient Access for our repeat prescriptions then collect them from our nominated pharmacy when next in town.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 06:52 PM

Hi

My medications change regularly.

Currently 13different ones and 21 pills a day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
We use Patient Access for our repeat prescriptions then collect them from our nominated pharmacy when next in town.

Same here Percy. I've never had a problem.
All done online, and ready to collect in a few days.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Same here ooop North. Ring the doc's, local pharmacist texts me to say my prescription is ready to pick up within a couple of hours.
Exactly the same here, with the exception that I request repeat medications online using Patient Access.
The pharmacist texts me to say it's ready - usually, but not always. I sometimes need to ring to check or just turn up a few days later as it's usually ready.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 10:46 PM

I am registered with Pharmacy2U - brilliant service. They send email when I am due to re-order to confirm that nothing has changed - then the meds arrive through the post a couple of days later.

Must be difficult for those, like Swimmy, whose meds keep changing though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top