Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

27-01-2021, 10:56 PM

peaky blinders......

the peaky blinders series continues....series 6 is in the making ...then they making a film......personally i liked it and looking forward to the next instalment.....whats your opinion
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 11:55 PM

Re: peaky blinders......

Originally Posted by Cakeman ->
the peaky blinders series continues....series 6 is in the making ...then they making a film......personally i liked it and looking forward to the next instalment.....whats your opinion
I thought it was excellent, particularly the first two series. My favourite characters were Alfie Solomons and mad Arthur of course.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2021, 08:45 AM

Mr M is addicted to Peaky .
All I know is I hope never to visit Birmingham .
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

28-01-2021, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
lol i think your safe going there now
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

28-01-2021, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I thought it was excellent, particularly the first two series. My favourite characters were Alfie Solomons and mad Arthur of course.
yeah it was very addictive and the actors played thier parts very well,i only got into it through a mate but soon got hooked
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 10:32 AM

I liked the earlier series best, but it's a must-watch show and that's coming from someone whose tastes don't include this kind of genre. Every character in it is fleshed out and compelling, and the sets and costumes are very authentic-looking.
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

30-01-2021, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I liked the earlier series best, but it's a must-watch show and that's coming from someone whose tastes don't include this kind of genre. Every character in it is fleshed out and compelling, and the sets and costumes are very authentic-looking.
yes the actors do play the parts very well to, very addictive,i only got into it through a mate but glad i did.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
but not a lot of it was actually shot in Birmingham Muddy. Much of it was shot at either the Black Country Living Museum (nr Dudley) or at Blists Hill Victorian Town (nr Telford).

We're looking forward to this, the final, series of Peaky Blinders even though none of the series have borne any relationship to the factual Peaky Blinders gang of old.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 04:40 PM

Also, a lot of it was shot using Blue screen. Amazing really, you can't see the join.
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

31-01-2021, 10:24 PM

clever techno ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top