Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 08:16 PM

Who do you think you are ?

Starts to night with Julie Walters on BBC 1 at 9pm,
Really looking forward to this ..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 08:32 PM

Re: Who do you think you are ?

Hi Elisa yes it should be good, I like Julie Walters ....
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 08:52 PM

I like Julie Walters. After reading her book about her life, which was very funny, I'm looking forward to the programme.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 10:39 PM

I got half way through and the programme disappeared and a message appeared to say 'this channel is scrambled' or words to that effect
This kind of thing has been an infuriating and common occurrence since digital TV was introduced...
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 10:47 PM

Never had that happened here Meg. Watched Julie's story all the way through and enjoyed it. Perhaps "enjoyed" is the wrong word, it was harrowing in places.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

07-08-2014, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetsue ->
Never had that happened here Meg. Watched Julie's story all the way through and enjoyed it. Perhaps "enjoyed" is the wrong word, it was harrowing in places.
Sue It seems to be just this area and always BBC ...

I saw a lot of the programme though and will catch the rest on I player .
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2014, 12:04 AM

You'll have to turn the volume right down next week, it's Brian Blessed
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

08-08-2014, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
You'll have to turn the volume right down next week, it's Brian Blessed
@ Jimmy
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2014, 05:10 PM

Are you enjoying this years story lines,it seems to be a changed format to previous seasons ,,Less going abroad and concentrating on one person more than going down the line to get to know more..I wonder if the Budget as been cut and so less expense travelling to far off places .
..I feel its less interesting,lasts weeks was like a Who dunnit and i thought it might have got censored in some way .
Im hoping tonights episode will be interesting ..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

04-09-2014, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Are you enjoying this years story lines,it seems to be a changed format to previous seasons ,,Less going abroad and concentrating on one person more than going down the line to get to know more..I wonder if the Budget as been cut and so less expense travelling to far off places .
..I feel its less interesting,lasts weeks was like a Who dunnit and i thought it might have got censored in some way .
Im hoping tonights episode will be interesting ..
Eliza last weeks episode was a bit different from the norm wasn't it and I didn't find it so interesting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top