Join for free
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 04:50 PM

Who's washing the dishes.

Has any of our members watched Who's Washing the Dishes in the afternoon on T.V with Brian McFadden?
I find it hard to believe that they don't know who it is that they've got to guess. There have been six programmes and each time they have got it right.
Same as Through the keyhole. How can they always get it right without knowing?
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 05:11 PM

Re: Who's washing the dishes.

LMAO, there are two things I find hilarious about this concept. 1) people were stupid enough to make a program like this 2) people actually watch it! I'd rather headbutt the wall for however long the programme lasts than actually watch it.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 06:18 PM

Each to their own Tachyon. By the way you are commenting on a programme I guess you don't watch. I DID ask, and I quote. "Have any of our members watched the programme." If you haven't how do you know what it is about and why answer if you don't watch it.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2014, 06:03 PM

I watch this programme. For me, it all depends on who the celebrity guest is. It's just a bit of innocent fun.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2014, 07:59 PM

I happened to see the ending of this the other day , i had to keep watching cause i recognised the face but couldn't put a name to him ..not sure it wS worth watching every week

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top