Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 02:47 PM

For cat lovers..(Horizon BBC2)

Horizon on BBC 2 tonight the start of a 3 part series featuring a scientific study into the behaviour of cats..
'A cats eye view'

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/c5...-cats-eye-view
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 02:53 PM

Re: For cat lovers..(Horizon BBC2)

Thanks Meg I'll be watching!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 03:20 PM

Me too.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 03:55 PM

purrfect!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 04:14 PM

I trust the program will devote an appropriate amount of time to the sheer devastation which predatory introduced cats wreak on native fauna -
reptiles, birds and small furry critters which have no instinctive defence against them.

Native wildlife maimed, tortured and killed in the millions worldwide every single DAY !
Some to the point of extinction.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 06:18 PM

Meg, and other cat lovers. I'll definitely watch it.

I've always been an animal lover, but I was always apprehensive of cats. Don't ask me why.

When I met my partner almost two years ago, he had three cats. Beth, a wee scrawny 3 legged 18 year old rescued cat. I learned to love her. Then there's Baxter, 19. He's a lovely wee cat. Very serene looking and just lives a quiet life these days. I've been pictured with him on my knee, much to the amazement of my friends who know how I felt about cats. Then, Bert, aged 6. He's a big cat. Full of fun. With a really loud purr. Although has a pipsqueak meow . Beth passed away earlier this year.

Anyway, this Saturday, through to Sunday, due to circumstances, I'm cat sitting. Also dog sitting to 15 year old Tenshi, a Japanese Spitz, who's as deaf as a post. My friends and family are gobsmacked . But, through time I've come to love all the pets. Wish me luck and hope they behave
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Horizon on BBC 2 tonight the start of a 3 part series featuring a scientific study into the behaviour of cats..
'A cats eye view'

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/c5...-cats-eye-view
Thanks for the reminder Meg, I'm looking forward to watching it

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top