Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 06:37 PM

Re: Credit where due. Thank you Easy Jet.

Hi

Good news about the way Easyjet treated you tpin.

I hope Mum is OK, PEs are not great, but if they get them early enough so much the better.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 06:39 PM

Just noticed this thread Tpin and I am so glad that Easy Jet were able to get you home. Will chat when you have got yourself, and mum, sorted.
Giver her a hug from the cradle snatcher.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 06:39 PM

Thanks SF.
She's had them a while, unfortunately a side effect of paralysis.
Fingers crossed it doesn't move any further....
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Just noticed this thread Tpin and I am so glad that Easy Jet were able to get you home. Will chat when you have got yourself, and mum, sorted.
Giver her a hug from the cradle snatcher.
xxx
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 10:12 PM

I have travelled with Easyjet quite a few times and always had nothing but praise, so it's pleasing to hear that they have come to your aide in this difficult time.
I really hope that your Mum is OK and can return home ASAP.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 04:41 PM

Hey Tpin, do hope your mom gets well soon, they can do wonderful things in Hospital, they have the facilities and also the drugs etc. so bet she will be home again soon. if you take grapes dont do as I did when my wife was in Hospital , I ate most of them myself whilst there, then she said you might as well take the rest home.
Glad Easyjet came up trumps for you
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

20-10-2016, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
Hey Tpin, do hope your mom gets well soon, they can do wonderful things in Hospital, they have the facilities and also the drugs etc. so bet she will be home again soon. if you take grapes dont do as I did when my wife was in Hospital , I ate most of them myself whilst there, then she said you might as well take the rest home.
Glad Easyjet came up trumps for you
Haha

I did the same with her Thornton's

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top