Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:16 PM

Re: LGBT thing is getting stupid

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Considering the % of the population that is gender fluid or whatever the wording is today is tiny why do they have such a big voice and demand everyone else makes room ???

Madness

Curator says focus on 'privileged' families is 'too heterosexual'

https://mol.im/a/6634645

The senior curator, who organised The National Trust's Prejudice and Pride LGBT exhibitions in 2017, claimed that the history surrounding stately homes gave 'little space' for gender diversity and excluded or misrepresented people belonging to the LGBTQ community.
She just has her knickers in a twist
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:17 PM

Kids can be corrupted, and confused, is either better than the other?
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's not hate or intolerance Julie, it's objecting to the way we are being manipulated, when just a few years ago you would have been on the side of decency and objected to public displays of affection between two people of the same sex. So what has changed since then? And why weren't we consulted?
"We" weren't consulted, because "we" mostly aren't involved in this! It's emerged from a younger, maybe freer, generation, whose gender issues the older generation find difficult to understand. If we expand our minds a bit, there must be lots of things the older generation don't understand - hasn't that always been the case?

The LGBTQ society has jumped on the PC bandwagon and demanded a place in society and their demands are being heard simply because we've become so politically correct - human rights; anti-discrimination etc.

It's a situation that has had a profound affect on my family and I've tried very hard to understand - and failed! I feel strongly that schools should NOT discuss LGBTQ options and school-age children should not be permitted to make such huge decisions.

At the end of the day...........I am wholly heterosexual, but my life is not defined by my gender...............

How much does gender matter?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:44 PM

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 10:41 AM

I read the other day that Harry & Megan are intending to bring their baby up as gender neutral, with neutral designed nursery etc.

Whether that is true or not I have no idea, but thjat's what it said in the paper.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I read the other day that Harry & Megan are intending to bring their baby up as gender neutral, with neutral designed nursery etc.

Whether that is true or not I have no idea, but thjat's what it said in the paper.
I read that too Mups.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
How much does gender matter?
It doesn't, that's the point really. No one cares what anyone gets up to but do we really need a chart describing them all? There are hundreds of different variations and I'm sure if we put our minds to it we could come up with our own to suit. It gets confusing because the majority of them would fit into the first five or six categories.

The problem arises when everyone else is expected to change to accomodate. I think schools have enough pc rubbish to deal with without worrying about pupil's sex lives.

Anyway it's Leggings day for me so I must be a Legsbian.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

More PC paralysed morons then........
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

28-01-2019, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
More PC paralysed morons then........
They had a good start.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They had a good start.
From the bloke that looks like the FA Cup?...

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top