Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2009, 09:27 PM

A Weekend Away........

I'm off to my brothers in Derbyshire for the weekend-haven't seen them for a few weeks so looking forward to it and the weather men say its going to be good weather Hatti will enjoy herself seeing her best friend Sam (another yellow lab.) If I can prise my 13 yr old nephew off the computer I might be able to 'pop in' and say hello. Hope you all have a good weekend whatever you may be doing.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2009, 09:35 PM

Re: A Weekend Away........

Hope you have a lovely weekend merz.........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2009, 09:36 PM

Hope you have a lovely weekend and the weather is good for you, merz...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2009, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Hope you have a lovely weekend merz.........
Thanks Moli...I'm sure I will. Where they live, Ashbourne,is such a pretty place and there are some lovely walks close by. Am going to enjoy being 'waited on' as well........will do the washing-up though
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2009, 09:41 PM

Be nice for Hatti to have a pal to play with too..........
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

16-10-2009, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hope you have a lovely weekend and the weather is good for you, merz...
Thanks Mags.....if they have got it right its going to be lovely-blue skies and sunshine but frosty at night-can cope with that
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

16-10-2009, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Be nice for Hatti to have a pal to play with too..........
Hatti and Sam get on really well-they follow each other round all the time-they also have their 'mad moments' as well, usually instigated by Sam
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2009, 09:46 PM

I love frosty mornings especially when they turn out sunny

My SIL lives in Derbyshire, Chaddesden ........ I've only visited her once but can remember how beautiful the countryside was.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

16-10-2009, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I love frosty mornings especially when they turn out sunny

My SIL lives in Derbyshire, Chaddesden ........ I've only visited her once but can remember how beautiful the countryside was.
The countryside is beautiful Mags...we usually go to a place called Dimmingsdale-its a lovely walk through woodlands and the autumn colours should be fantastic. Its a long circular walk about 3 hours.the dogs are off lead all the time and when we get back to the start there is a Restaurant/Cafe where we always have cup of tea and toasted teacakes. They allow dogs in as well-they have 'dog-friendly' chalets and each one has a big bowl of fresh water in for them. Lovely place.
Moli
Aberdeenshire

16-10-2009, 09:56 PM

Sounds like my kind of place................

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top