Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 04:27 PM

Re: Any One For Tennis?

Yeah Wimbledon again. I love to watch tennis but agree with you all about the grunting, so I turn the sound down low so cannot hear it that much.

That is one good thing about having sky sports I get to watch lots of tennis, golf, cricket - ashes next week.

Lovely summer of sport ahead.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 04:37 PM

Yes I always watch the tennis at Wimbledon but like many have said cant bear the womens "grunting" is it me or has it got louder as time has gone on?
I enjoy the mens matches and my favourites are Novak Djokovich and Raf Nadal
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Yes I always watch the tennis at Wimbledon but like many have said cant bear the womens "grunting" is it me or has it got louder as time has gone on?
I enjoy the mens matches and my favourites are Novak Djokovich and Raf Nadal
Well, Djokovich won his opening Wimbledon match today ...... I just hope all goes well for Andy Murray tomorrow
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 06:56 PM

I'm not sorry that Leyton Hewitt lost…

Some interesting five-set matches today. But I'm trying to refrain from watching too much this week because next week I'll be a couch potato...
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 08:20 PM

love tennis especially mens ---love the way nadal plays , murray has become stronger 'keen watcher ....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top