Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 03:00 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Unbeknown to Mups, cocoa is a well-known aphrodisiac for men but a somnolent for wimmin (it makes them sleep) hence at night time when men are raring to take part in the tournament of Venus, the wimmin are fast asleep snoring their heads off.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Unbeknown to Mups, cocoa is a well-known aphrodisiac for men but a somnolent for wimmin (it makes them sleep) hence at night time when men are raring to take part in the tournament of Venus, the wimmin are fast asleep snoring their heads off.

Whatever are you on about now man?

If you are referring to the male's habit of seeking . . . erm . . . how can I put this . . . such a delicate subject to voice . . .
eternal satisfaction shall we say, the women have been trained since before puberty to feign sleep m'dear. (That is if the headaches are ignored).

Twinks stew AND watered down cocoa for you tonight young man! Now behave yourself.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Whatever are you on about now man?

If you are referring to the male's habit of seeking . . . erm . . . how can I put this . . . such a delicate subject to voice . . .
eternal satisfaction shall we say, the women have been trained since before puberty to feign sleep m'dear. (That is if the headaches are ignored).

Twinks stew AND watered down cocoa for you tonight young man! Now behave yourself.

A quick shake to see if it's a genuine kip would soon sort that out.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 03:39 PM

A quick shake to see if it's a genuine kip would soon sort that out.

Huh. You men have always been so easy to hoodwink though.

We had all earned our 'Masters Certificate' by puberty.

There is not a single trick in the book you males could invent, that we haven't faced, and learnt to deal with, with expertise you can only dream of.

Now off you go and calm down.
Think about what you're having for tea tonight, or where you are taking us for our summer break - anything useful and benefecial will soon distract you from any amorous or lustful thoughts, I'm certain.

Good day to your Sir.

Oh good, looks like we've got the place to ourselves once again. Bloomin' nuisances they are.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 03:42 PM

There is not a single trick in the book you males could invent, that we haven't faced, and learnt to deal with, with expertise you can only dream of.

Think about what you're having for tea tonight, or where you are taking us for our summer break - anything useful and benefecial will soon distract you from any amorous or lustful thoughts, I'm certain.

Good day to your Sir.

Oh good, looks like we've got the place to ourselves once again. Bloomin' nuisances they are.
Well done Mups!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 03:52 PM

Blimey too many words!!!
I better go to the confusing thread.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

17-04-2019, 05:54 PM

Good day to your Sir.

I daresay we could come up with some more.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 06:54 PM

Hey get back to the second referendum , where I have been singing your praises, before I decide to singe your ears in here!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-04-2019, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Hey get back to the second referendum , where I have been singing your praises, before I decide to singe your ears in here!

That got rid of him, Twink.
In fact I am ecstatic to observe ALL pesky males have done a runner at last.
I like it.

Perhaps now we can have some sensible conversation without their passions and ardour getting in the way. Tut tut.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-04-2019, 08:52 PM

You don't frighten us m'dear.

Time you get those Tena's off, you'd have forgotten all about it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top