Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 06:06 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone,

A bright and sunny dawn here - but due to turn cloudy with rain later on - going to be hot though - 65f by lunchtime.

Good excuse for me to hibernate in the craft room - it faces North and is the coolest room in the house.

Enjoy your day!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 07:29 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning ST and all to follow, it's going to be even hotter here 24c apparently, time to get the old sun cream out anyway. Pinch and a punch and all that rubbish. Have a good day. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 08:11 AM

Good morning everybody.

We've had a decorator in all week so today will be spent getting straight, cleaning the windows etc.

Might find time to get out in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 08:20 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here.

We’ll shortly be leaving for a day out in Weston SM to take in the healthy sea air. I wish I could roll back the years and take a donkey ride!

Enjoy your day everyone 🌞
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 08:26 AM

Morning all.
Lovely day. As usual on a Saturday I was alternatively awake and asleep most of the night in batches of 2-3 hours apiece due to my body trying to adjust to the weekend sleeping pattern. When is this situation going to end?

Having had a spot of breakfast I'm still tired so it's back to bed instead of a planned gym session, that's the way it has to be I'm afraid.

This afternoon a meet up with my pals for a few drinks but I'll be home well before the dreaded footie starts. Can't watch that rubbish.

Have a good day all
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 08:35 AM

Morning everyone
Well it’s sunny here so far, nothing planned for today just a few general jobs, then chilling out, shopping this morning, then taking cover before the 30,000, rod Stewart fans descend on the knavesmire for his concert tonight, have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 08:45 AM

Good morning all, just back from walking the dogs in the forest where the cuckoos are still going at it hell for leather, but getting late for them now...

Just having a coffee now before doing some jobs around the garden before it gets too warm then I can relax with a book this afternoon.

Enjoy your Saturday folks.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:58 AM

Morning all

Just about to set off to take Dad shopping, gets him out of house and seeing other people.

This evening I was supposed to be having a belated birthday gathering with the Golden girls but one of my dear friends was called by a consultant last night to say her mum only has hours to live. I feel so sad for my friend, I have told her I am here for her if she needs me.

Terribly sad. I will give her time right now with her family, she knows the Golden Girls are here for her.

Hope everyone has something positive and happy planned.

tabs, how's the toe x
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 10:11 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Blue skies and bright sunshine again this morning. It’s very warm already which is rather different from some chilly, overcast mornings here lately.

May be working out in the garden today, providing it's not too hot. The lawns have grown rather a lot due to recent rain so they will need mowing at some time in the near future.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 06:08 PM

Hi

Somewhat late today.

Been in hospital overnight, had to be taken in, turned out to be excessively high Potassium levels, side effects again.

Back home now , OK but tired.

Sabrina and the pretendies have been, house cleaned, Nadi has fed the fish and loaded up the bird feeders.

Jakob, the autistic one, has watered everything, including his sister.

They have both planted some veg plants, made a right mess, but do not have the heart to change things.

Nadi apparently told her friend next door that Grandad was in in hospital because he was very old.

When her friend , Pippa, asked how old, Nadi said very old, about 100.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top