Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 04:07 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Now look here,how dare you continually mock Mups? She may be tiny & not the best navigator in the world, but you men would miss her if she decided to leave.....come on now, admit it!
All she wants is a little kindness & respect! I think she may be having tea with Mags this afternoon, to give her reports on how the men are behaving on LTP!

Thank you Twink. See, it always takes another woman to understand about feelings.
It has always been a known fact that men are gormless, insensitive, incapable, unfeeling twits . . . . (I could go on) about such qualities as we possess.

Having said that, it has been known for their species to prove useful for . . . . . oh dear, I just can't think what.
They must have some sort of use surely - mustn't they?

Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 04:17 PM

Well said Muppsy 👍 you got most of that right.... great innit.👏👏 😇
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 04:57 PM

Time for me tea (when I've decided what it is).

Wipe your tears away on my departure, I shall return!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Sadly Judd, if there are any tears to be shed, it will be upon your return, NOT your departure.

Enjoy your tea, petal.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-07-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
Well said Muppsy 👍 you got most of that right.... great innit.👏👏 😇

Aha. Young Tezza.
Where did you spring from?
You are supposed to be out digging the veg patch for us.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

You take your time Judd, not much going on here anyway.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
They must have some sort of use surely - mustn't they?

So have slugs - but no-one knows what it is yet!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-07-2019, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
So have slugs - but no-one knows what it is yet!

Exactly, Tabs.

So pleased to see you feel the same.
It is one of the world's unsolved mysteries.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-07-2019, 11:27 PM

I have a slight dilemma. I will explain.

Yesterday driving home, quite by chance I saw an old jewellers shop.
There it was, right in front of my car, and it called out and said it had something to show me. Tis true.

I blamed my car at first, for not going where it was supposed to go, it does this sometimes.
I decided to leave it in the hands of fate and if there was a parking space nearby, I would go and look, but if there wasn't, then I would insist my car took me home.

Blow me if there wasn't a Fiat sized space not 10 yards away!
What a coincidence, I thought, and took that to mean I'd best go and see what was in the shop.

To my amazement, I spotted a tiny gold cross necklace and couldn't take my eyes of it. I tried to drag myself away, but my feet wouldn't move in the direction I wanted, they would only move towards the shop door.

You can guess what happened no doubt. I ended up having to treat myself - against my will you understand. I had left my sensible head at home.

So I have a new necklace, and my lost one will no doubt be jealous and come out of hiding now.

Now the dilemma is, how can I replace the money I have just spent?
Have I got to resort to selling my body at my age? How does one go about it?

I thought about putting a red light in my porch but broke it going up the ladder.
Or should I write a card and stick it up in the nearby phone box, with some glamour girl's photo instead of mine?

I think I'd be acceptable as long as it was dark enough and foggy enough, especially if the pubs were just turning out, but can I remember the procedure I ask myself?

What do you think I should do?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2019, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have a slight dilemma. I will explain.

Yesterday driving home, quite by chance I saw an old jewellers shop.
There it was, right in front of my car, and it called out and said it had something to show me. Tis true.

I blamed my car at first, for not going where it was supposed to go, it does this sometimes.
I decided to leave it in the hands of fate and if there was a parking space nearby, I would go and look, but if there wasn't, then I would insist my car took me home.

Blow me if there wasn't a Fiat sized space not 10 yards away!
What a coincidence, I thought, and took that to mean I'd best go and see what was in the shop.

To my amazement, I spotted a tiny gold cross necklace and couldn't take my eyes of it. I tried to drag myself away, but my feet wouldn't move in the direction I wanted, they would only move towards the shop door.

You can guess what happened no doubt. I ended up having to treat myself - against my will you understand. I had left my sensible head at home.

So I have a new necklace, and my lost one will no doubt be jealous and come out of hiding now.

Now the dilemma is, how can I replace the money I have just spent?
Have I got to resort to selling my body at my age? How does one go about it?

I thought about putting a red light in my porch but broke it going up the ladder.
Or should I write a card and stick it up in the nearby phone box, with some glamour girl's photo instead of mine?

I think I'd be acceptable as long as it was dark enough and foggy enough, especially if the pubs were just turning out, but can I remember the procedure I ask myself?

What do you think I should do?

Have you thought about taking up pole dancing? Not as rife with exotic diseases and quite safe so I'm told. You can just stand there hugging a pole while blokes shove ten pound notes into your knickers. Twenty quid and your necklace is paid for.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top