Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 09:53 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Don't be daft, man.
Why would I admit defeat when I am not, cannot, and will not ever be defeated, hmm?

Now 'oppit and go and make me a cuppa.
One cuppa on its way Mups. It will be arriving by drone in two hours time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
One cuppa on its way Mups. It will be arriving by drone in two hours time.

Typical! Bone idle I call it.

Come to think of it, that's all you men do - drone on and on. . and on.

Oh well, looks like I'll have to make me own again.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 04:08 PM

I've just made a pot of Yorkshire Tea, Mups, large cup on its way to you as I type!

If Dongles one ever arrives - don't drink it - I saw him with a bucket of creosote earlier - and he was wearing a big stupid grin!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I've just made a pot of Yorkshire Tea, Mups, large cup on its way to you as I type!

If Dongles one ever arrives - don't drink it - I saw him with a bucket of creosote earlier - and he was wearing a big stupid grin!
Well it makes a change from the old fishnets.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 05:56 PM

Evening peasants of the female variety (I hesitate to use the name feminine), it's about time you lot cleared off and made our (men's) tea. Nothing too exotic, a simple chicken curry with pilau rice will suffice.

Let us know when it's ready to be served but in the meantime you could bring us a beer to be going on with while we wait.

To pre-empt any attempts at poisoning the dish, some will be given to Gertie and one of Tabb's cats to taste first.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-09-2019, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Evening peasants of the female variety (I hesitate to use the name feminine), it's about time you lot cleared off and made our (men's) tea. Nothing too exotic, a simple chicken curry with pilau rice will suffice.

Let us know when it's ready to be served but in the meantime you could bring us a beer to be going on with while we wait.

To pre-empt any attempts at poisoning the dish, some will be given to Gertie and one of Tabb's cats to taste first.
What a lovely idea Judd. I'll have a couple of onion bhajis with that. Come on you wimmin sort, get a move on, Judd's been working all day.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What a lovely idea Judd. I'll have a couple of onion bhajis with that. Come on you wimmin sort, get a move on, Judd's been working all day.
Well that will be a first for him. Shame he will never be last to post though!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I usually am. You wimmin seem to fall asleep at 10pm every night because there's neither hide nor hair of any of you after that time so it's incumbent on me to set an example of how it's done.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-09-2019, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh look, it's the Cheshire woman. I thought you had admitted defeat along with all the others.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Thank you for the warning, Tabby. I should have known better than to ask for anything from those no-good, lazy males.

That was a lovely cuppa Tabs, just what I needed.
Ta muchly.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top