Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 12:36 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's not funny Mr. Judd.
That just goes to show what an underhand male you are!

Well I bet it was no surprise for you Mups, after putting up with him all this time!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I bet it was no surprise for you Mups, after putting up with him all this time!
You would miss us lovely fellas if we weren't here.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

You're right, it was no surprise.
Why doesn't that man go to bed and stay there ey?
I even tried superglue on his bottom sheet recently, but even that didn't work.

The only thing left is we must get hold of his phone and his tablet, and lock them away somewhere he won't find them.
What with that, and also remove his bedroom door handle and exchanging it for an outside bolt, perhaps that would suffice.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You would miss us lovely fellas if we weren't here.

Yes, I admit we might . . . the pain would be the longest 10 seconds of my life.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 01:33 PM

Yes, I admit we might . . . it could well be the longest 10 seconds of my life.

Of course what would happen (in true wimmin style) is you would all turn on each other eventually. That's an idea, perhaps us blokes should have few days off and just wait.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-10-2019, 01:36 PM

Of course what would happen (in true wimmin style) is you would all turn on each other eventually. That's an idea, perhaps us blokes should have few days off and just wait.

That's an idea, perhaps you ought to take a few days (or weeks) off to test your theory.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 03:20 PM

Excellent idea! Instead of just a few days - try a few months - purely in the interests of research of course! Go for it!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-10-2019, 04:48 PM

That's an idea, perhaps you ought to take a few days (or weeks) off to test your theory.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Excellent idea! Instead of just a few days - try a few months - purely in the interests of research of course! Go for it!!
Obviously we would still need food and refreshments which you could deliver to us.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 08:49 PM

Better still, reverse that. You wimmin bugger off for a while (six months should do it).
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-10-2019, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Better still, reverse that. You wimmin bugger off for a while (six months should do it).

Judsy, I know we nag you sometimes, but fear not, we could never bring ourselves to be that cruel and deprive you of our delightful company for six whole months.
What on earth would become of you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top