Join for free
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 12:09 AM

Thanks Muddy.

I am a person who loves good art. It adds to your life and reminds you just how creative human beings can be. I am lucky enough to have a few good pieces myself. Over the last two years I have come to admire Muddy's artistic talent very deeply. Her art really adds something to this site. As we are all basically anonymous I have no idea whether she has her own publications or gallery. In any event I think she should. I always look forward to seeing her wonderful creations and I know many of you others do also. So thankyou Muddy for all your wonderful pictures.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 07:50 AM

Re: Thanks Muddy.

Keezoy thank you so much for for your kind words .
I don’t have a gallery and I do my drawings on the kitchen table .I started drawing again last year when I was in Australia and inspired by the fabulous birds that came on to the deck where we were staying . When I came back to the U.K. I wanted to do something to help out during the pandemic so started doing pet portraits for people in lieu of a donation to the NHS - which proved very popular .
In this I was helped along by everyone on OFF as I am a very lazy unfocused artist and without everyone’s encouragement I would easily have given up .
I would also like to thank Azure a poster who no longer posts but was such a great inspiration to me she did beautiful Chinese brush paintings and lots of them it really made me get on !
Also Mups whose has a great eye for detail with dogs and always helps me out if I feel I haven’t got something quite right but can’t see it and everyone else whose unfailing support keep me going .
So Keezoy and everyone a big thank you again
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 08:24 AM

Two excellent posts from two lovely members - they remind me of why I joined this forum and how much I appreciate fellow members.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 10:10 AM

I agree with everything keezy said. I am in awe of yiur art Muddy. I would go as far as to say you are an artistic genius because you bring your drawings to life. I feel like I could pick tge subject up right out of the picture if you get my meaning, oh well, I know what I mean.

I am very envious of your talent
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 03:09 PM

Keezoy, you are spot on in your assessment of Muddy's artistic abilities and contributions here on OFF. Muddy, I agree with you about Azure's colorful and and prolific contributions.

I have said it before that it is one thing to have talent, but it is another thing altogether when it is honed with skill and polished with talent. When someone like Muddy does that, it is becomes a treasure for all of us.

What a joy it is that so many photographers, card makers, painters, jewelry makers, potters, needleworkers, woodworkers, writers, and poets take the time to share their art with us!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2021, 10:20 AM

Yes, l agree with all that’s been said above.
Muddy is just brilliant and so gifted. Her paintings and drawings make me gasp at how stunning they are.

Muddy, I can imagine that Azure was a great inspiration to you as she is so lovely and a member that l greatly admire.
I hope she returns very soon.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2021, 12:21 PM

I'd not visited the Arts page until reading this, so I had a look.

All I can say is "wow"
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2021, 01:00 PM

I fully agree with what Keezoy says.

We have some extremely talented people on this forum with an array off creative abilities.

Well done to all ..... that also include’s members wives who have also shared their talent with us.

Unfortunately I was never given a Talent Ticket

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top