Join for free
Page 32 of 46 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 03:06 PM

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I watched this on YouTube ,her name is Patsy Stevenson....she was standing up against some gate on the band stand, with others, a police officer was talking to her, but it looked like she was ignoring him, he then started to pull her away from it, check it out yourself.....why did she have to go viral.....this is about Sarah who died.
And BEFORE the cop came she was standing above the crowd
waving her arms and mouthing off about something ??
At a vigil ???
Some people see what they want to see ?

Donkeyman! 👎👎
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 03:11 PM

Patsy Stevenson has "form". Strong association with political activism groups especially "Reclaim the Streets" this 28 year old full time student (that tells me enough right from the get-go) along with others was very obviously out for trouble and no doubt still is.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
And BEFORE the cop came she was standing above the crowd
waving her arms and mouthing off about something ??
At a vigil ???
Some people see what they want to see ?

Donkeyman! 👎👎

I’m voicing what I saw on YouTube, not what you saw...I never saw any of what you have described.
If I had I would of mentioned it?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 03:14 PM

Have to admit that until the debacle of the vigil, I haven't really been following the case.

All I'm aware of is that Sarah was killed by someone who happened to be a policeman of some description.

Was he in uniform or did he use his warrant card at the time he and she met in order to persuade her that he was a safe person to be with?

Once considered a suspect, did the police try to cover up the fact and/or make a limited attempt to find evidence and apprehend him?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 03:18 PM

Like as if Stevenson and the dross she is part of would give a toss about the detail. All they see is policeman kills girl and that's all they want to start trouble.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Like as if Stevenson and the cross she is part of would give a toss about the detail. All they see is policeman kills girl and that's all they want to start trouble.
So, if a plumber killed a girl, she and her ilk would be ripping out all the pipework and fittings from their abodes in protest?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Have to admit that until the debacle of the vigil, I haven't really been following the case.

All I'm aware of is that Sarah was killed by someone who happened to be a policeman of some description.

Was he in uniform or did he use his warrant card at the time he and she met in order to persuade her that he was a safe person to be with?

Once considered a suspect, did the police try to cover up the fact and/or make a limited attempt to find evidence and apprehend him?
He had exposed himself at a McDonalds three days before Sarah disappeared . Why he wasn’t detained then is not known .He was caught on CCTV camera from a passing bus his car stopped and ( presumably ) talking to her .The police cannot release all the details these will come out at his trial .
It’s wasn’t a coincidence that the police went to a Wood in Kent and found her body .It was near his family home.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

15-03-2021, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
He had exposed himself at a McDonalds three days before Sarah disappeared . Why he wasn’t detained then is not known .He was caught on CCTV camera from a passing bus his car stopped and ( presumably ) talking to her .The police cannot release all the details these will come out at his trial .
It’s wasn’t a coincidence that the police went to a Wood in Kent and found her body .It was near his family home.
Thanks for the info Muddy.

Could ask a few related further questions but am sure you know as much as anyone, so best wait until facts enter the public domain
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
That's the nub of it Muddy!
VIGILS were held all over the country without incident !!
that says it all, VIGILS not PROTESTS, What we saw in London
started as a vigil but became a protest when a few mainly young
females started obstructing the police??
From what l saw the vast majority of the crowd were standing
quietly and there were no struggles going on? Only in one specific
area did struggles break out, strangely ,cameras etc happened to
be in those areas? And then the banners came out??
A vigil is supposed to show respect to the deceased ??
Do you think that was achieved ??

Donkeyman! 👎🤔🤔👎
From what I've seen of the footage a number of women were (for some strange reason) sitting on the ground and refusing the move. The police were at first talking to them and asking them to move. They were completely ignoring this. Eventually the police tried to forcibly remove them and then the hamming it up for the cameras started. But these women were refusing to get up and leave. It was like the animal rights and other environmental demos where people do a sit in.

I don't have the foggiest idea what such behaviour has to do with mourning the loss of this girl's life. The event turned into a political cause and the peaceful vigil was hijacked.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-03-2021, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I’m voicing what I saw on YouTube, not what you saw...I never saw any of what you have described.
If I had I would of mentioned it?
Pauline, YouTube film-ettes are selected to show a message. A YouTube film-ette is not safe to be seen as an honest representation of anything.

Page 32 of 46 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top