Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 05:02 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

Taken on the island of Sark in the Channel Islands.
I can't do much gardening now as I have developed a bad back.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 05:22 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Good morning
Yet another stunning picture....
Im off to a meeting of other brits who are trying to learn french today to swop ideads , find buddies to study with and generally help each other out ... should be interesting
Have a good day all.....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 07:37 AM

Morning all. Yes, lovely relaxing photo.

Been awake for quite awhile so got up, made a cup of coffee, went back to bed and put telly on. Got Virgin Media catchup so annoyed myself by first watching On Benefits and Proud. All I did was shout out loud all the way through it!

See what the weather is up to today. Probably go back to the shredding.

Have a nice Thursday folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 07:47 AM

Morning all. Dry and mild at the moment, hopefully sunny later.

Going to do my cleaning jobs this morning.

Would you like me to massage your back Alan with Goddards Horses Oil.

Sue xx
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 08:35 AM

buenas dias all. Another hot sunny day here, yesterday the temperature was 31C, I don't recall it being so hot at this time of year before, but the longer the hot sunny days continue the shorter the winter months will seem.
I'm off to meet up with friends in a little while, then I will go to do some shopping, late afternoon off to the vet with a friend whose little dog is due an injection. Hope your back is better soon Alan. Have a good day everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 08:38 AM

Good morning
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone, a brighter start here after what seems like six days of continuous rain..

A bit of leaf sweeping up for me today and my Mum is coming over for lunch. Mrs.P is dishing up liver and onions with treacle pud for afters, yum yum yum...

Sorry to hear about your bad back Alan, but don't rest up too long, they say now that is the worst thing you can do for a bad back..

Have a good day folks.

Barry
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all. Dry and mild at the moment, hopefully sunny later.

Going to do my cleaning jobs this morning.

Would you like me to massage your back Alan with Goddards Horses Oil.

Sue xx
I'll be over there in an hour Susie. I haven't had an offer like that in years !
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK

17-10-2013, 09:03 AM

I've had on and off back trouble for many years Barry and I've learned that the best approach is to keep your back warm and keep on the move.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 09:19 AM

Morning all, wet start here in belfast.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top