Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 01:09 PM

Re: Am I being used?

Is she by chance a Miss Dyson? If so, she is definitely two timing you. Here she is getting ready to vacuum my workshop.

DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 01:15 PM

So who is supplying whom.Also are they supplies from Tesco's...and who is receiving the T points....Also does she wear a pinny,does she come on set hours or a tad Randomly. Is she fit for purpose..sorry about all the ?'s and wonderings, just thinking of you really,,, daft as it might seem, always been such a caring thoughtful giving kind of Gal....
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Is she by chance a Miss Dyson? If so, she is definitely two timing you. Here she is getting ready to vacuum my workshop.

she looks..eerrmm different, likely very efficient though..
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 01:17 PM

It's a long time since I was used.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

28-06-2021, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
ok/ point noted..but ok to ask a ?

Just need to check your profile....
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

28-06-2021, 01:22 PM

Think that sums you up, you sound useful though...
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

28-06-2021, 01:28 PM

On a serious note Fruitcake..Husband was using a saw similar to that one day and ended up nearly losing the tips of fingers..He is use to saws of allsorts, but he had his cotton garden gloves still on..It was in one December, so cold here at the time...just a reminder of how dangerous tools can be,,Nope it is the human one that is the dodgy one, normally...
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Are you bragging or complaining Mart
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Are you bragging or complaining Mart
Maybe not either of those. It was just a thought. I might still have my uses I suppose but 'used' in the relationship sense? I'd say I'm well past my 'use by' date ..thank goodness.
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 09:38 PM

Harbal said, "I got there first, but she ripped the sausages out of my hand and threw them into her trolly before I knew what was happening."

d00d- - You might want to get in a few work-outs and weight lifting before trying to wrestle for the sausages. She sounds like a tough customer. LOL

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top