Join for free
Reply
Page 43 of 47 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 > Last »
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is offline
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 7,859
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
06-12-2019, 11:53 AM
421

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Who or what would you have instead Muddy? Better the devil you know.....
Absolutely NOT.
Reply With Quote
Azure's Avatar
Azure
Chatterbox
Azure is offline
South Glos
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,965
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-12-2019, 06:06 PM
422

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Her Majesty The Queen tirelessly performs many public and voluntary services which include 600 at least and is Patron or President of many Charities ,to numerous to mention.

On her 90th Birthday she received 17,420 cards and gifts from well wishers and admirers.

Perhaps you should direct your hatred of the Royal Family to the many evil people in the World and in the UK as well
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is offline
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 7,859
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-12-2019, 06:16 PM
423

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Her Majesty The Queen tirelessly performs many public and voluntary services which include 600 at least and is Patron or President of many Charities ,to numerous to mention.

On her 90th Birthday she received 17,420 cards and gifts from well wishers and admirers.

Perhaps you should direct your hatred of the Royal Family to the many evil people in the World and in the UK as well
When will people realise that they have been fed a !load of tripe about what value The Firm actually IS

Duties? Pffft.
Reply With Quote
Muddy's Avatar
Muddy
Chatterbox
Muddy is online now
UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 28,633
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-12-2019, 08:29 AM
424

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

I agree
I canít believe people are so besotted as to send birthday cards to the Queen .
When their are so many lonely people in this world who no one gives a thought .
Reply With Quote
Muddy's Avatar
Muddy
Chatterbox
Muddy is online now
UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 28,633
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-12-2019, 08:42 AM
425

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Yet more of this perfidious waster.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uxury-jet.html
Reply With Quote
spitfire
Chatterbox
spitfire is offline
Warwickshire
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 26,014
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-12-2019, 09:07 AM
426

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

All these rich folks seem "Hard Up"
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is offline
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 7,859
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-12-2019, 09:49 AM
427

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

It just gets worse for the tip of the iceberg Air Miles Andy as more and more of the gross immorality that he is involved in emerges. Now his involvement with facilitating tax avoidance is becoming clear. What is also emerging just how long this has been going on and who is also involved. When will people finally realise that where POS is used "piece" should be replaced with "pile"?
Reply With Quote
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Donkeyman is offline
Melton,United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 5,789
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-12-2019, 11:44 AM
428

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It just gets worse for the tip of the iceberg Air Miles Andy as more and more of the gross immorality that he is involved in emerges. Now his involvement with facilitating tax avoidance is becoming clear. What is also emerging just how long this has been going on and who is also involved. When will people finally realise that where POS is used "piece" should be replaced with "pile"?
Ive always assumed the word pile was correct when speaking
in the plural Todgy?

Donkeyman!
Reply With Quote
cuphalffull's Avatar
cuphalffull
Senior Member
cuphalffull is offline
North East UK
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 352
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-12-2019, 12:48 PM
429

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

It does seem that Andrew has done an enormous amount of damage to the monarchy. Perhaps he has set the ball rolling and the British people may decide we can go without one.
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is offline
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 7,859
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-12-2019, 01:06 PM
430

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
It does seem that Andrew has done an enormous amount of damage to the monarchy. Perhaps he has set the ball rolling and the British people may decide we can go without one.
He's exposed a great deal of what has been taking place for decades.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 43 of 47 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.