Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2012, 05:20 PM

Re: Happy Christmas Day Everyone.

We've now got a full house!

Myself, my wife, mother-in-law, niece, daughter, son-in-law, grandson and grandaughter, sister-in-law and her husband.

I got the table set up and the wife has laid it beautifully.

Soup is ready to be served but the main meal still needs some cooking so we're all sitting down with a glass of cream liqueur and blethering away between ourselves.

If you don't see me again, the wife has undercooked the turkey and killed us all off
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2012, 07:18 PM

I hope you're still alive after your Christmas meal OB

Weve had a lovely Christmas Day so far, the turkey dinner was lovely that I cooked. Weve just chilled out and watched tele. Can't wait for the soaps tonight

I hope you all had a lovely day
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2012, 07:39 PM

Lovely day surrounded by (most) of my family. Plenty to eat and drink. They liked my BFG - gateau. Now settling down to watch the box.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2012, 10:51 PM

Hppy Christmas to everyone, hope you have all had a brilliant day........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2012, 10:57 PM

We've had a lovely day at out daughter's house, she cooked a delicious Christmas dinner and was the perfect host for the day

Unfortunately our granddaughter was ill during last night
and was feeling weak and not too well today, she didn't feel like her dinner and went back to bed this afternoon.

I hope everyone had a good day and didn't overindulge too much
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 12:29 AM

I`ve had a lovely day surrounded by those I love and those who love me ,what more could you ask for? .They`ve all gone home now so relaxing with my hot chocolate ,my new slippers on my feet and my new comfy dressing gown ,bliss .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 12:42 AM

Mags I am sorry your granddaughter was ill , poor thing.

It's nice to hear everyone had a good day I am pleased it is all over, I like my routine...
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 02:01 AM

hope yo all had a wonderfll day
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 04:31 PM

Happy Christmas Azz.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top