Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2015, 09:16 PM

Re: Cant sleep wont sleep.

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Thanks Twinks, I am sure that I have had a reaction to the Shingles injection,as I have the same experience that I got [ twice] I had after taking a certain anti biotic,which I must not take any more.I did try to get an appointment to see a Dr but was told there were no appointments available,if I needed to see a Dr I would have to go to a walk in centre,as there is not one near ,or easy to get to I couldnt face going,so Im sticking it out.I do have an app. to see Dr on 10th ,so hope he can help
Deylon, providing you don't get any worse you will have to hold on till your appointment on Tuesday, but if things get worse ring your doctor, or even dial 999. Reactions to medication sometimes need further treatment , so don't take any risks! Hope you are ok and feel better soon.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2015, 09:16 PM

Thankyou, I felt a bit better last night ,managed to sleep better,I should have rang 999 on the first night but I have had bad experiences before, I have been taken in to A&E 3 times in a year and each time I have been kept in there on a trolley for 18 hours before a bed could be found, also when I fainted ,after an antibiotic reaction,it was 3 hours before an ambulance could come for me, though a Paramedic was with me during that time. So I would rather stay out of hospital if I can
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 06:30 AM

Dont blame you deylon Just make sure you call them when you are worried though, as sometimes even slow service is better than no service!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I count backwards from 200 it works most of the time, but sometimes when I'm thinking too much about several things at the same time I can't hear myself count!
What comes after 151 ?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top