Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 10:22 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Morning All. Off to my daughters for lunch today. I'm taking dessert, a baileys cheesecake (yum). Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 10:22 AM

Good morning all

We had a lovely day out in Weston yesterday, the rain stopped as we arrived but it was still very windy. Managed to do some Christmas shopping and had lunch there. Called into Cadbury Garden Centre on the way home, Santa's reindeers had arrived and were in a pen by the entrance enjoying the attention from the public who were feeding them carrots.

Enjoy your day everyone...
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 10:31 AM

Good morning all,
Lovely pic Alan, thanks.
I shall be doing my weekly trek to Aldi this morning. I ought to do some housework too, but may put it off till tomrorrow.
Enjoy your day, what every you are doing.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 10:35 AM

Freezing here this am...might be a bit of snow too. Winter comes even if we don't want it. Rob started redoing the kitchen yesterday. Tore the flooring off, moved the dishwasher and some over head cupboards.Hope it will be a good day for all of you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 12:16 PM

Good morning fellow members another grey day here.
Looking forward to tomorrow when the dentist opens , I have had toothache all weekend and not a lot of sleep .

Having an easy day today

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top