Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 10:20 AM

Re: My garden today

A lovely rose takes some beating especially the sweet scented types. Very nice photo.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 10:46 PM

Lookin good Claire, lookin good, . . . I love this time of year.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2011, 09:28 AM

The peas and mange tout are finished so I'll clear them to the compost heap today. I will also pull my shallots today and let them dry for a few days before I store them for pickling later. Runner beans are looking good and we should get a boiling next week....yummy, can't wait......
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2011, 03:37 PM

The only thing I don't like about the retirement complex is no garden... I do so miss my fresh tomatoes, basil, chillis and scallions.... will have to enjoy yours vivariously.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2011, 01:46 PM

How is everyones garden doing? So far we have picked and eaten pots, chard beetroot courgettes, runner beans.and french beans,gooseberries been and gone blueberries nearly ready looks like a good year hopefully everyone is the same
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Geordiegirl ->
How is everyones garden doing? So far we have picked and eaten pots, chard beetroot courgettes, runner beans.and french beans,gooseberries been and gone blueberries nearly ready looks like a good year hopefully everyone is the same
That all sounds very productive Jeanette I wish I had the room to grow so many things.

My Runner Beans are doing really well, in spite of taking the tops out early on they have still grown very tall and I will need steps to reach the beans at the top

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top