Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 07:30 PM

Re: Huge Investment from Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I don't know ...

Cyber security risk are up because of many things not just working from home. Corporate networks gave always had remote working the bigger problem is SaaS and cloud environments susceptible to attack.

Changes in legislation is not a brexit issue either this happened while we were an EU member as well.

You just want to keep blaming brexit because that's more imortant to you than actually figuring out the real reasons. The pub running out of Guinness last night was most likely due to brexit as well eh ?
Look at the link I provided. Risk of change in legislation has increased significantly due to Brexit and that risk materialised for the UK shellfish industry

The cloud is deemed to be the biggest military risk along with AI as intelligent robots no longer need to be the size of an office block due to cloud computing. Business however doesn’t see risk, only opportunity

The pr hi problem with your last argument is that when the real reasons are discovered they are invariably linked to Brexit because as yet I see no sunny upsides unlike some on this forum who must pass around Nelson’s telescope
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Look at the link I provided. Risk of change in legislation has increased significantly due to Brexit and that risk materialised for the UK shellfish industry

The cloud is deemed to be the biggest military risk along with AI as intelligent robots no longer need to be the size of an office block due to cloud computing. Business however doesn’t see risk, only opportunity

The pr hi problem with your last argument is that when the real reasons are discovered they are invariably linked to Brexit because as yet I see no sunny upsides unlike some on this forum who must pass around Nelson’s telescope
Let me know when you invent these "real reasons" then, I'm all ears.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 03:15 PM

Businesses wanted brexit to "get done" in the last general election. The last thing they needed was more uncertainty in the transition period.

80% at least of businesses don't even deal with the EU.
Yet they are still encumbered with ridiculous amounts of unnecessary EU bureaucracy and red tape.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Yet they are still encumbered with ridiculous amounts of unnecessary EU bureaucracy and red tape.
Yes, but their life is going to get easier as we deregulate and apply a bit of common sense.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 03:57 PM

Yes, but their life is going to get easier as we deregulate and apply a bit of common sense.
The sooner the better for my BiL.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-04-2021, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
The sooner the better for my BiL.

Yep

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top