Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 03:00 PM

Re: Meanwhile in France, Frexit Gathers Pace

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I know that I'm not Cinderella (the shoe wouldn't fit for a start) but I can't help but notice that you haven't answered my reply.
I'm waiting for your reasonable, measured response.
This is an exception. I am sorry to say that but I never read your posts, only sometimes accidentially, if I am not logged in. You are muted in my account.
Discussion between me and You makes no sense.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
This is an exception. I am sorry to say that but I never read your posts, only sometimes accidentially, if I am not logged in. You are muted in my account.
Discussion between me and You makes no sense.
Yet you answered this, so are you going to take the time to respond to that which most other contributors and visitors can see?

Or are you admitting that your bias alone prevents you from doing so?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 03:04 PM

A successful Frexit would undoubtedly trigger a wave of nationalism across Europe, and lead to further defections.

From the start the EEC was a con.

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/revea...ver-the-years/

It was a decision, one of the most important decisions ever made in the history of the UK, that the People had no say in whatsoever. Much worse than this, they were deliberately excluded from the whole process, lied to, deceived, misled, brainwashed and denied their Democracy by their elected politicians. The sole reason for this is that the politicians knew that the People did not want to join the EEC, by an astonishing majority of over 83%, in the biggest poll of the time (the Labour Party Conference of October 1971, when a poll of over 6 million members voted over 5 million to 1 million against joining). The sad reality is that if the People had been consulted and given the final say about whether or not to join the EEC/EU, and the politicians had honoured that say, we would not be in this mess we are in at all. The country would not be divided as it currently is due to EU brainwashing and we would all be better off in every way. The fact is despite the lies, brainwashing and the Establishment myth to the contrary, the UK did not join the EEC/EU in a legal and Democratic way.
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Yet you answered this, so are you going to take the time to respond to that which most other contributors and visitors can see?

Or are you admitting that your bias alone prevents you from doing so?
No, I am not going to answer your post. As I said, I made an exception. Now I am answering again because I was very sure that You would respond and (as always) I am trying to be as polite as I can.
Now that this is done, let us please ignore each other again.

Concerning Your second question:

I admit to have bias. However I admit that I love facts and truth and that I am not running around selling my unproven ideas as truth.

By the way: after our last conversation some months ago, I found that this was no longer a place to spend time. I then asked the administrator to delete my accoung. He (Mags, very nice guy btw) told me that this was impossible.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
No, I am not going to answer your post. As I said, I made an exception. Now I am answering again because I was very sure that You would respond and (as always) I am trying to be as polite as I can.
Now that this is done, let us please ignore each other again.

Concerning Your second question:

I admit to have bias. However I admit that I love facts and truth and that I am not running around selling my unproven ideas as truth.

By the way: after our last conversation some months ago, I found that this was no longer a place to spend time. I then asked the administrator to delete my accoung. He (Mags, very nice guy btw) told me that this was impossible.
Thank you for a measured, polite and honest response.

In fairness though if you would like me to ignore your posts it might help your cause tremendously if you do not provocatively discuss me with other posters as you did above.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top