Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning - No allotment and no walk by the look of it. It's forecast to rain all day with a top temperature of only 13 degrees. Not very much like summer for the longest day.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:03 AM

Hi Summer and thank you. He has three operations coming up soon so we are all hoping for the best outcome. Take care and stay safe. X
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

21-06-2021, 08:04 AM

Good morning everyone. A lovely sunny morning again here with temperatures set to reach the mid to upper 20's.

Looking out you'd hardly believe we had the mother and father of a thunderstorm during the night. It woke us up and we spent an hour and a half watching the flashes of lightning and the torrential rain. It's already dried up and apart from the odd patch of damp in the shaded spots you wouldn't believe it had rained at all.

Will be phoning mum as usual for our daily chat to make sure everything's OK. We'll be doing our weekly online shopping this morning. The list is extra long as we're preparing for our midsummer celebrations on Friday it's a Swedish bank holiday - more of that in a separate thread later. The whole family including Katarina's mum and little sister will be coming so we have lots of food to start preparing.

The swelling round my eye has now subsided and I was able to see my eye for the first time. I had a big shock as it looks absolutely revolting and I can't see anything with it. Have an appointment with the doctor on Thursday so will have to wait and see what he says. Still have the dressing of course.

Nothing else planned apart from the shopping and starting preparing food for the coming holiday.

Hope you all have a good day wherever you are and whatever you have planned.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

21-06-2021, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Overcast and chilly otherwise only 17', still two jumpers weather.
17 degrees and two jumpers? Do you Aussies freeze to death when the temperature drops below 20?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
Good morning everyone. A lovely sunny morning again here with temperatures set to reach the mid to upper 20's.

Looking out you'd hardly believe we had the mother and father of a thunderstorm during the night. It woke us up and we spent an hour and a half watching the flashes of lightning and the torrential rain. It's already dried up and apart from the odd patch of damp in the shaded spots you wouldn't believe it had rained at all.

Will be phoning mum as usual for our daily chat to make sure everything's OK. We'll be doing our weekly online shopping this morning. The list is extra long as we're preparing for our midsummer celebrations on Friday it's a Swedish bank holiday - more of that in a separate thread later. The whole family including Katarina's mum and little sister will be coming so we have lots of food to start preparing.

The swelling round my eye has now subsided and I was able to see my eye for the first time. I had a big shock as it looks absolutely revolting and I can't see anything with it. Have an appointment with the doctor on Thursday so will have to wait and see what he says. Still have the dressing of course.

Nothing else planned apart from the shopping and starting preparing food for the coming holiday.

Hope you all have a good day wherever you are and whatever you have planned.
Glad the swelling has gone down Ulla...hopefully your sight will improve now too. Fingers crossed for you.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

21-06-2021, 08:20 AM

Thanks Summer
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:33 AM

Just got back from Tesco's as Sue wanted to get there early to do her big shopping. Now raining so doing nothing else.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:48 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got my keep fit class at 10.00am & after that the days my own.

I'll probably go a walk through the woods with Tony & then visit to our local town for some new shoes for him.

Have a good day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 09:23 AM

Good morning all,
A dull dreary start, but dry at the mo.

Nothing exciting planned, just a bit of shopping and then some chores., never ending chores ey.

Now here's a cheery thought - it starts getting dark earler after today.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning all,
A dull dreary start, but dry at the mo.

Nothing exciting planned, just a bit of shopping and then some chores., never ending chores ey.

Now here's a cheery thought - it starts getting dark earler after today.
Well that's a happy thought to start the week with! I'm just getting used to the light nights!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top