Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 04:51 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.

Hi

Good Morning all.

Dawn has broken, cooler and overcast, but no rain forecast.

After a hectic day yesterday, the garden beckons again, but I do need the skip swapped.

There was a mattress dumped in it overnight.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 05:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Bad luck.Not a car though.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 05:32 AM

Good morning all, a lovely start here with clear blue sky, it's going to be a warm one methinks..

Just a few chores to do first thing then we are taking our daughter to her hospital appointment so no other plans for the day.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

23-06-2021, 06:39 AM

Good morning everyone,

A dull overcast morning here and a lot cooler than it has been for the past couple of weeks. Hopefully the weather will improve for our Midsummer celebrations on Friday.

Katarina is going to pick mum up this morning and then the three of us will be busy in the kitchen preparing food for the weekend. There'll be fourteen of us now that Katarina, her mum and little sister will be celebrating with us for the first time.

My eldest grandson is already here, he came yesterday. My second daughter, her wife and their two little ones will be arriving later today and beds to be made up so we're in for a busy day.

No change regarding my eye, it still looks revolting. I'd post a picture but don't want to spoil you breakfasts

Good luck with your daughter's hospital appointment today Barry.

Have a good one everybody
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 06:46 AM

Cool but not cold I think it has been about 19' or 20' and overcast but pleasant enough.

Haven't been out, just messed about in the garden sorting out my camper or on the computer with a little bit of programming (very basic stuff). Was going to set up my modified shade tent but have postponed that until Friday when the weather is supposed to be better.

My son's were supposed to be coming down this weekend but have cancelled due to travel restrictions. Youngest son's work trip to Victoria cancelled because of their entry bans. How things can change in just a few days.

The new restrictions come into force in about quarter of an hour at 4pm and I have decided to go back to my earlier shopping routine of waiting until I need milk.

My seniors meeting for tomorrow has just been cancelled so the rest of the week has to be replanned (sounds more than it actually is)

Taking of mattresses, the council collected a mattress someone had dumped in the dunny lane at the back of my house this morning, so that was good.

Ho Hum...

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
Good morning everyone,

A dull overcast morning here and a lot cooler than it has been for the past couple of weeks. Hopefully the weather will improve for our Midsummer celebrations on Friday.

Katarina is going to pick mum up this morning and then the three of us will be busy in the kitchen preparing food for the weekend. There'll be fourteen of us now that Katarina, her mum and little sister will be celebrating with us for the first time.

My eldest grandson is already here, he came yesterday. My second daughter, her wife and their two little ones will be arriving later today and beds to be made up so we're in for a busy day.

No change regarding my eye, it still looks revolting. I'd post a picture but don't want to spoil you breakfasts

Good luck with your daughter's hospital appointment today Barry.

Have a good one everybody
Thanks for your good wishes Ulla, she's having chemotherapy for breast cancer but only two more treatments to go and she should be eligible for surgery, hope so anyway..

Sorry to hear of your troubles with your eye, must be quite distressing for you and I do hope it resolves itself before long.

Enjoy the family time, hard work yes but so worth it to all be together...
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

23-06-2021, 07:15 AM

Fingers crossed that she will be able to have the surgery Barry
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:32 AM

Good morning everyone from a simply gorgeous sunny day in Yorkshire

More work on the house today although I'm working on furniture restoration so not strictly the house....makes a change

Hope all goes well with your daughter Barry it must be a worrying time for all of you.

Enjoy your day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 08:16 AM

Good morning everyone! Cooler and wetter this morning - what a change from the cracking hot day yesterday, bah! Never mind. I hope everyone has a lovely day today...no idea what I'm doing yet....I'm behind already since we slept in
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 08:23 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'll be walking with my friend Chris on the Duke & Duchess of Devonshire's lovely estate today - Chatsworth in the Peak District.
There are dozens of walks to chose from but just an easy one for me due to my medical condition..

Tony is out with Ady for the day so it's nice for both of us.

Sun is shining - what could be better?

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top