Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 11:09 PM

Life has move fast...

The older you get the faster time seem's to fly by....I can remember Hot Scotch on the outside pavements, Marbles, Bike Rides and most of all, going to the Croydon Swimming Baths where my late Dad taught us to Swim..not there now, but then Croydon is a strange place to what I remember as a child and young woman.....
Just add thoughts...as life is going in a different direction..
What do you feel about the changes now, compared with the 60's/70's even the 80's... ..?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 11:20 PM

Re: Life has move fast...

Well, you know what they say. Time flies when you’re having fun.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 11:23 PM

I’m also in a nostalgic mood Di I’ve been listening to some old songs that my dad used to play. Songs of my youth.

Oh to be young and carefree again

By the way, I love the picture. I assume it’s of you and your brother
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 11:25 PM

yes that is so True...today with good friends, time went very fast....
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

23-07-2021, 11:27 PM

Yes Minx, but how much would we have changed....big can of worms, for many I would think.....
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 11:38 PM

Life is a bit like jumping off a cliff! The closer to the end the faster you go!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
The older you get the faster time seem's to fly by....I can remember Hot Scotch on the outside pavements,
Hot scotch! Wow you had a wild childhood! I only had a hot spoon of red wine when I had a sore throat.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

23-07-2021, 11:40 PM

brother..which one?..please do not pick me..ok my dressing ground sorry gown is quite terrible but I am a girl my sister is a girl...haha
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

23-07-2021, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Hot scotch! Wow you had a wild childhood! I only had a hot spoon of red wine when I had a sore throat.
haha..No AnnieS..HOT Scotch was a game...chalked out squares 1 -9 maybe....throw a stone , slate anything small and see what square it landed on..then you hopped and tried to land on the diced numbered square..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
haha..No AnnieS..HOT Scotch was a game...chalked out squares 1 -9 maybe....throw a stone , slate anything small and see what square it landed on..then you hopped and tried to land on the diced numbered square..

We knew it as HOP Scotch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top